how evil would you be?

Wouldn't touch a thing... Is that evil?
Yes, that makes you super evil.

All the people dying of cancer. All the little children sold into sexual slavery. All your sherdog Bros with small penises. You have the power to fix all of that and it would cost you nothing, yet you don't? You'd be the most evil of all.

I wouldn’t consider the people I was about to wipe off the face of the Earth anything short of what needed to be done.

So, not very evil at all.

With great power comes great responsibility. I don't think I'd wil' out too much. Part of the frustration is knowing you have to tolerate idiots; knowing you can annihilate someone at any point would calm me down.

I'd do small things. If someone was being obnoxious on their phone or was one of those people on the road texting and driving badly, I'd disintegrate the phone.

Someone's being a real asshole I'd do petty punishments, like in that episode of Black Mirror (USS Callister).

3343976-03.jpg

I'd let dickheads suffer mildly, but nothing too serious. Evil people rapists, murderers, child abusers would get severe punishments.

In short, I'd dole out punishments on a gradient on what I think is fair.

Yes, that makes you super evil.

All the people dying of cancer. All the little children sold into sexual slavery. All your sherdog Bros with small penises. You have the power to fix all of that and it would cost you nothing, yet you don't? You'd be the most evil of all.
It's difficult for me to relate to any of that... For things to appear "holy" there must be "evil" right? Sorry cancer kids and little dicked sherds, you are what allow the rest of us to enjoy life...

I know I have too much darkness in me. So i would create a guideline for myself:

1. People who talk loudly in public would lose their voice. No one can hear them because they are mute for a period of 72 hours. But if they loud again mute process restarts.

2. Animal abusers pain receptors would be tied to the animal. Their pain and life is linked together. The moment they hurt the animal is the moment they will feel the pain.

3. Murder is a complicated manner because of the psychological motives behind it. Incel mass murderers are hurting on the inside. I would create a form of exercise like yoga or meditation that helps them to experience inner peace. I will do my best to create a culture that values martial arts skills than materialism.

4. With child molesters I would create a technology to nullify their shitty genetics that gives them the urge. I know the automatic reaction is to kill them. But most of them were victims of child abuse as well. If they deny the technology that cures them then they will die slow painful deaths.

All and all I cannot be a crusader because my good intentions mixed with people's ungratefulness would make me super evil. So I would have to come up with guidelines for proper punishment and conduct.

Id kill anyone who cracks their gum in public thats for damn sure

Used to work with this lady who would chew gum every single day making the popping noise. So fucking annoying.

I would just be an asshole. Like, snap my fingers and every person on the planet speaks a different language. Just watch the confusion unfold. Basically, Homelander evil.

I would do a lot of stuff and leave a trail of dead bodies. But I won't do anything sociopatic.

I would eradicate all that I think is hindering the humankind. Politicians, clerics, sjws, fanatics, murderers, rapists, anyone with more than 2 jail times are all going to die. Earth is a single state, based on meritocracy, striving to conquer the stars.

So basically I'd do as the Emperor of Mankind would do.

I'd buy Sherdog and give everyone Platinum status so even the poorest amongst us can make a thread with a poll.

I would talk excessively loud on my cell phone while cracking gum as often as I could. As obnoxiously and fearlessly as possible..

i'd probably just pull a Dr. Manhattan and leave the earth so that the mortals can destroy themselves and not annoy me.

I'd like to say that I'd do good and not succumb to violence. But as soon as some moron whose ancestors came over on a boat, spread disease, forced their culture on the inhabitants, committed genocide starts going off about "my country" or "building walls to keep illegals out" I'd go ape shit and destroy.

I’d go into the War Room and put the regulars them somewhere like the Château d'If . Also, anybody that uses the word cuck, and snowflake, they’ll get it too.
Snowflake cuck detected

I would stay in shape from a lot of good sex. I would help more than I would hurt, but there's a few rotten people that I would cause moderate misery for.

I'd like to think I'd be a compassionate and benevolent god but I've got German blood in me
German people are nicer than average. In the Balkans the old people have alwat s talked about how the Germans were less rapey and evil during war than others, including themselves. Don't believe bs, bro.

German people are nicer than average. In the Balkans the old people have alwat s talked about how the Germans were less rapey and evil during war than others, including themselves. Don't believe bs, bro.

That's true bro. I lived in Germany for like 18 years and the people there are great. Still gotta bust their balls a little though

i'd eliminate everyone who is getting on my nerves at the moment

Back