UFN 160 PBP/Discussion

Now I have to chase on a dog with good odds and a chance, assuming he doesn't get KOed quickly:

Ovince St. Preux (+248) vs Michal Oleksiejczuk $250.00 for $620.00

I like OSPs sub line, simply because we haven't seen Michal on the bottom at this level, but not enough to bet it.

Wow, I don't know if anyone posted this but Giga won?! I bet huge on him live but was ruled like a draw on every site I bet on, insane

Excuse me while I go all in on Hermanson
I agree to some extent but cowboy didn't do himself many favors.
Nope and I can't be too mad I passed, still it would be nice to know who gets the get out of jail free cards

Excuse me while I go all in in Hermanson

Nope and I can't be too mad I passed, still it would be nice to know who gets the get out of jail free cards
No play on the me for me yet either, thinking about hermanson by sub.

Excuse me while I go all in in Hermanson

There's no way to predict it, honestly. It's completely random.

For instance, in round 2, the ref made THREE decisions that actually favored Cowboy. He gave Cowboy a break on a very minor eye-poke he called himself, he didn't take a point away for upkicking a downed opponent, and he stood them back up in the final 15 seconds when Dalby was on top.

Also, people were worried about a hometown decision, but the 29-28 scores across the board indicate the judges gave Oliveira round 1 and only scored round 2 for Dalby 10-9, not 10-8.

No cash on this fight, but really looking forward to it. Been really impressed by Michael. ESPECIALLY HIS ABILITY TO

There's no way to predict it, honestly. It's completely random.

For instance, in round 2, the ref made THREE decisions that actually favored Cowboy. He gave Cowboy a break on a very minor eye-poke he called himself, he didn't take a point away for upkicking a downed opponent, and he stood them back up in the final 15 seconds when Dalby was on top.

Also, people were worried about a hometown decision, but the 29-28 scores across the board indicate the judges gave Oliveira round 1 and only scored round 2 for Dalby 10-9, not 10-8.

Mmmm you make a valid point but the stand up with more than half a round left with a very dominant position was 10x worse than any of those decisions. The judge didn't stop Dalby from rushing in which he could have very well done and, while I agree with your point about the stand up in round 2, there was no time left and it was nowhere near as dominant a position. The point deduction I tend to agree with but a warning is standard if it doesn't change the dynamic of the fight.

Holy moly olek is going fast. I took his 2nd and 3rd round props but 1st round seems like what's happening atm

Looks like OSP is trying to eyepoke on purpose i've seen his fingers spread towards face half dozen times

Osp can only win this one by miracle ko.
Michel is tired, osp is more tired. Don't knlw why michel didn't blast him when he had his back. St preux grabbed the glove?

Back