Robert Whittaker is an Easy Win for Israel Adesanya

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“I think he’s a guy I can pick apart easily,” Adesanya told MMA Fighting during the UFC 243 media conference call. “But as a challenger, I haven’t faced (him) before, (but) I don’t think [he poses a lot of challenges].

“I think he just does what he does very well. But there’s going to be a certain amount of awkwardness that he has that I feel like I haven’t seen before, but he can try and prove me wrong.

“From what I see, I’ll pick him apart quite easily.”

“I have attributes that I use very well, and I think what his camp might look at is the last fight and think,
Kelvin (Gastelum) was able to get close...

“That was just an error on our part – and a beautifully crafted game plan on their part – on how to get close, but we’ve taken care of those errors and those misjudgments on our side. So, yes, I’m going to be able to use my height and reach, like I always have.”

“For ring rust he can say what he has to say to keep him believing, but there’s a difference between fighting in front of 50 people in some hall and fighting in front of 60,000 people in a stadium. I’ve been active; he hasn’t. I have momentum on my side; he hasn’t.

“I really don’t care if he’s ring rusted or if he’s [not] – I’m just going to do what I do anyway. It doesn’t really matter what he’s bringing. I could start fast, I could start slow, how I please, or ... how he presents himself to me (as) the best ever that he’s ever been. I just focus on me at the end of the day.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/...ert-whittaker-ill-pick-him-apart-quite-easily

the betting line for both guys is dead even

i fancy whittaker. is he the sherdog fav as well? someone set up a poll

Bobby, 1st rd KO ... not TKO, but KO. Stiff.

As long as whoever wins defends the title in 4 months against the All Natty GOAT Costa I don't give a damn.

Shock, horror fighter thinks he has a plan to win a fight.

'Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face' - Kenny Florian.

“I think he’s a guy I can pick apart easily,” Adesanya told MMA Fighting during the UFC 243 media conference call. “But as a challenger, I haven’t faced (him) before, (but) I don’t think [he poses a lot of challenges].

“I think he just does what he does very well. But there’s going to be a certain amount of awkwardness that he has that I feel like I haven’t seen before, but he can try and prove me wrong.

“From what I see, I’ll pick him apart quite easily.”

“I have attributes that I use very well, and I think what his camp might look at is the last fight and think,
Kelvin (Gastelum) was able to get close...

“That was just an error on our part – and a beautifully crafted game plan on their part – on how to get close, but we’ve taken care of those errors and those misjudgments on our side. So, yes, I’m going to be able to use my height and reach, like I always have.”

“For ring rust he can say what he has to say to keep him believing, but there’s a difference between fighting in front of 50 people in some hall and fighting in front of 60,000 people in a stadium. I’ve been active; he hasn’t. I have momentum on my side; he hasn’t.

“I really don’t care if he’s ring rusted or if he’s [not] – I’m just going to do what I do anyway. It doesn’t really matter what he’s bringing. I could start fast, I could start slow, how I please, or ... how he presents himself to me (as) the best ever that he’s ever been. I just focus on me at the end of the day.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/9/...ert-whittaker-ill-pick-him-apart-quite-easily

Robert Whittaker is like Joe Louis.

Joe Louis used to say, "He can run ... but he can't hide ..."

and also ...

"Everyone has a plan ... until they get hit."

If this fight ends in 2, Israel prob gets it done but if it goes past 3 I think Whittaker will drown him.

israel couldnt finish midlife crisis anderson and barely got the decision vs gastelum. robert will probably beat him

this will be 1 round KO by Bobby will be so easy, i bet your houses on it!!!

Whittaker is an easy win for no man.
He even took Court McGee to a decision, and Court McGee has KO'ed and submitted the demons of addiction.

a healed up Whittaker has too much torque for Israel to handle, easy win.

Hopefully Israel shuts up all his doubters(cucks),they always cry when a confident melenated man succeeds

Last edited:
Back