"I will make you my absolute bitch" --- Jon Jones calls out Israel Adesanya

Jones would destroy him. Let's see Israel win the undisputed championship and defend it a few times before comparing him to Jones.

Think Israel should focus on whats in front of him this weekend instead of a dream fight 15 months down the road that might not even come to fruition.

Sounds gotten to. Interesting.

The superfight seed has been planted.

Jones calling out a MW while Israel is calling out a HW (Stipe).

Who is the real boss?

Nice bait thread title bro, he didn't call him out all he did was respond to Adesanya's shit talking. All of that MW's trash talk is gunna bite him in the ass if he gets slept on Saturday.

Stylebender would beat the jones that showed up vs MW journeyman santos

Was Adesanya replying to those tweets?

Why does Jones keep fighting so many middleweights?

Vitor, Chael, Machida, Anthony Smith, Thiago Santos and now Adesanya.

He should move up and fight guys his own size if there's not enough name value at LHW.

Dang, Izzy got to him real good

Living rent-free inside that pulsing head

<Goldie11><Goldie11><Goldie11>

I've always wondered how someone can be so good at fighting while at the same time be so pathetically and embarrassingly self-conscious. Jones can't go more than two weeks without saying hes the goat or reminding smaller fighters that he could beat them up
People often become great at something precisely because they're so insecure, and that insecurity doesn't always disappear with success.

that jon will fight a another middle weight next and was wait for izzy to fight next early in 2020.

this is why jon isnt moving up to lose to francis or dc and stipe cause he can name the middleweights he wants to fight instead.,

so here the real facts about jon jones he scared of losing, he takes lots and lots of peds, and will eye poke anyone he can with no punishment.

*MW calls out Jones*

*Jones responds*

"Why is he calling out MWs?!"

* Zero HWs call out Jones.*

"Why isn't Jones responding to HWs instead?!"

<LikeReally5>

It's ok, Izzy wants to fight HW's apparently. A LHW isn't so bad bro.

I'm sure he's disappointed to hear that!

The next LHW contender will be Reyes, Walker, or Jan.

They are all booked.

Well I’m not surprised. Didn’t he mention sometime earlier this year that he wasn’t willing to fight anyone with a skill or size advantage? Or something along those lines?

I used to love JJ but seems like he dryly teases a move to hw while calling out mw.

Why lil ol Israel got Jonny boy all in his feelings? Writing whole soliloquies bruh chill

Watching MW journeyman Santos come within a lick of beating Jon I'm not so sure Izzy will be an easy night for him.

Back