Paulo Costa wants to break Adesanya’s face for ‘Juice Head’ comments

TheSpider

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Costa would KO Israel stiff if they were to fight

Sounds like a juicehead response tbh

Hit a little to close to home for Costa.

If Whittaker wins I hope he sends Paulo Costa into the shadow realm. I think Whittaker has a better style to beat Costa but I'd still choose Izzy to beat this juicehead as well

I cant get over those huge white glasses. He always looks like a fool. I remember ccc rltalking on something and he was like standing in the background with a belt on each shoulder trying to look tough 2other his arms crossed. And of course the giant white glasses. Schmo jr.

Paulo would break izzy. He hits really hard with kicks and punches. He can obviously take punches as well, I dont see izzy's punches being nearly as hard as Romero's.

You don't insult the All Natty GOAT and get away with it.

Paulo would break izzy. He hits really hard with kicks and punches. He can obviously take punches as well, I dont see izzy's punches being nearly as hard as Romero's.
Accuracy and is more important. Izzy is extremely accurate and lands on everyone he fights. If uve watched his kickboxing fights, he has put out strikers with gloves on with 1 punch too. The reason why it seems like he doesnt have power is because its not his style, he says it himself, he doesnt close and throw, he aims and fires.

Costa can at least be the subject of name calling. His president is getting blamed for what's being exposed in the woods.

Adesanya is just not liked because his mouth...his MMA skills are questionable but his mouth is not...

Why break their face? This is 2019. If it's not true, Costa can and should sue Izzy....that is defamation.

Its funny how costa keeps talking about israel constantly now.im almost certain I remember israel calling him out on more than one occasion in the past and Paulo wasnt interested.

Accuracy and is more important. Izzy is extremely accurate and lands on everyone he fights. If uve watched his kickboxing fights, he has put out strikers with gloves on with 1 punch too. The reason why it seems like he doesnt have power is because its not his style, he says it himself, he doesnt close and throw, he aims and fires.
Kinda funny how opposite their strikes are.

Izzy will take his time to pick his shots through the defense of his opponent and Costa will just straight up try and hulk smash them through their guard.

I cant get over those huge white glasses. He always looks like a fool. I remember ccc rltalking on something and he was like standing in the background with a belt on each shoulder trying to look tough 2other his arms crossed. And of course the giant white glasses. Schmo jr.
dude, he is the GOAT trainer right now. He's got TWO 2-division champs in Cejudo and Patricio Pitbull. And will soon have a third champ with Costa.

If you compare power I think Costa hits way harder then Gastelum

Gastelum was able to land and hurt Izzy so if Costa lands the big shots there is a very good chance Costa Kos Izzy

I mean yea this is based on Costa landing but I think that Costa brings the pressure game and will land on him and Izzy has been knocked out before in kickboxing with the kickboxing gloves so he could be knocked out by the hard hitting Costa

You can leave favela but favela never leaves you.

But he has no problem accusing Romero. What a hypocritical idiot.

Back