Paulo Warns Izzy - "You should not have done this"..

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

The all Natty king is angry and that's bad news for Adesanya.

Honestly, not sure if this should even be sanctioned considering it might be one of the most lopsided fights in ufc history.

Have mercy Natty King, have mercy on this lost soul.

Pulling for Costa but smart money's on Israel IMO.
Hell of a fight though, gonna be good.

Hook them up ASAP. I hope in January or February but this cannot help but be a great fight.

Hope the oddsmakers see things the way you see them, Izzy wins this fight easily

I fear Costa can die in the octagon for sure..

Costa is a tune up juicehead fight for juicehead Jon Jones

Hope the oddsmakers see things the way you see them, Izzy wins this fight easily

The All Natty Acai Goat actually boxes frequently in the pocket with a true boxing stance unlike Bobby so idk how Izzy survives eating All Natty Hooks to the body and bombs up top. It will get ugly real quick.

Needs this shirt

2126283_1.jpg

Costa is very dangerous for a guy like adesanya, this thing remember me a lot malignaggi vs artem, many people here were talking about paulie ko artem in 2 round or things like that..

The All Natty Acai Goat actually boxes frequently in the pocket with a true boxing stance unlike Bobby so idk how Izzy survives eating All Natty Hooks to the body and bombs up top. It will get ugly real quick.
If you break down the in the pocket exchanges between Rob and Izzy, you can see rob has his right hand up , then lowers it as he’s swinging. Lowering it out of the way for Izzy’s shot to land clean.

In a similar exchange between Romero and costa, costa keeps his hand up and romero’s Shot is blocked as Costas lands.

Had rob had the same discipline with his guard hand, the shot that dropped him would have been blocked and his shot would have landed.

I dont hate or love Izzy. But I'll happily root for him against Paulo.

Drago is going to come at Izzy like his brethren Aldo did Conor and the match will be over before you know it.

The all natty goat does not have the footwork to back Izzy against the cage like he does to his other opponents. Izzy circles out, retakes the centre of the cage, and jabs his face off until Paulo collapses from exhaustion at the two minute mark of round 3

Costa is a lumbering oaf with power who'll easily get out-technique'd and sniped by Israel

The all Natty king is angry and that's bad news for Adesanya.

Honestly, not sure if this should even be sanctioned considering it might be one of the most lopsided fights in ufc history.

Have mercy Natty King, have mercy on this lost soul.

Look out, he’s angry!
Right, because his anger increases his strength and skill, emotions work like that.
Stop dikriding.

This is gonna be a long ass wait.....

Look out, he’s angry!
Right, because his anger increases his strength and skill, emotions work like that.
Stop dikriding.
If you are saying he's not a super saiyan.

You are incorrect.

If you break down the in the pocket exchanges between Rob and Izzy, you can see rob has his right hand up , then lowers it as he’s swinging. Lowering it out of the way for Izzy’s shot to land clean.

In a similar exchange between Romero and costa, costa keeps his hand up and romero’s Shot is blocked as Costas lands.

Had rob had the same discipline with his guard hand, the shot that dropped him would have been blocked and his shot would have landed.

Great point bro.
I've been trying to tell people, Costa isn't some wild brawler, his defense is disciplined.

Look out, he’s angry!
Stop dikriding.

Emotions don't work the same for everyone buddy.

When you get angry, your heart races and you cry.

When the all Natty king gets angry, his opponents shatter into pieces.

Know your shit and have all your information before you make nonsensical claims.

Back