Are there any actual Tito Ortiz fans on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Ortiz and his flaming shorts made a name off avoiding Prime Chuck Liddell and beating up MWs(Elvis Sinosic) and getting his coolo(sp?) handed to him by ANOTHER MW(Frank Shamrock) and COMPLETELY DOMINATED BY anyone who was any good at the time(Randy, Chuck) etc....

He can’t form a coherent sentence and is overall just comedy relief.

View attachment 660249
He was winning the frank shamrock fight until he gassed out.

I'm 41. @HughPhug @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

52a7630069f16.jpeg
Tito was a young kid to me when I first saw him at UFC 13 , that tells you everything

Prime Tito takes Jon down and jacks him up with elbows from inside the guard.

Still shocked how well he did against Machida at his age.

I think a lot of us became fans at least for a night when he beat Ryan Bader. Hard not to cheer for the underdog legend with that win. I'll always respect his contributions to the sport I love

Well I’m not the biggest fan but I rooted for him most of the time.

He helped carrying ufc during the dark ages and whatnot.

I liked early Tito. Funny and not awkward like these days in his promoting style. And he is alot better than people give him credit for

I have never ever met or heard of a single diehard Tito Ortiz fan, do they even exist? If you're a die hard tito Ortiz fan, please let me now, I wanna hear your reasoning behind why he's one of your favs
worst speaker still top 18ish maybe 10ish atm... so funny he gets the hate but dude is legit.. he beat bader before the run..still think he can

Yea I like tito. LHW has always been my fave division and hes one of the legends. For a time he was the man. I respect tito even though hes a goober

He was winning the frank shamrock fight until he gassed out.

That is one fight that 100% should have had a rematch.. Frank wanted no part of the Tito that clowned Ken by UFC 40.. That Tito destroys Frank..

You dont see them post because they are hypnotized by his bobble head floating back and forth and all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back