@purple
Reaction score
I'll start:
vice-yr1.jpg

mir_sims.jpg

13186008_g.png

Fat Joe's shirt in background says it all
036_ronda_rousey_and_liz_carmouche.0.jpg

AD99F538-2410-4F26-AB74-78FBDEB26FE6.jpeg BDA1FCAA-46CC-4597-AF27-00E216AAFD74.jpeg

Attachments

• 16A185EB-C642-4DE6-BF45-F64AE2EAFA44.gif
    16A185EB-C642-4DE6-BF45-F64AE2EAFA44.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
Decision of Sanchez vs Pearson.
Yes, I'm still mad. I will never not be mad.

Decision of Sanchez vs Pearson.
Yes, I'm still mad. I will never not be mad.

Great one.. Diego has had some decisions go his way that leave you scratching your head. Kampmann, Gomi, and Pearson come to mind although I can certainly agree that Pearson was by far the worst. Maybe one of the worst decisions I've ever seen.
Diego-Sanchez_2935024b.jpg

Worst decision I’ve seen, one judge had it 30-27 Sanchez <{chips}>

To this day probably the worst decision I've ever seen lol.
Sanchez vs Kampmann was also pretty bad, even worse for me cause Kampmann is my favorite fighter of all time.

Wonder if any of these judges is still judging today.

Sanchez vs Kampmann was also pretty bad, even worse for me cause Kampmann is my favorite fighter of all time.

I remember Kampmann piecing up Diego for 4 1/2 minutes of every round, with Diego getting a short flurry of punches up against the cage at the end of every round which swayed the judges.

I know that you shouldn't judge who won a fight by their face, but COME ON. I don't think I'd want to be the "winner" of this fight:

diegosanchezvictorypose.jpg

Wonder if any of these judges is still judging today.

Yeah Diego has had a few favorable decisions go his way in his career.

I was always a fan of Kampmann btw, he had a lot of heart and he was a finisher, his fight with McFedries was great.

Back