clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
a US sitting president & the rock in attendance Same night
123_Jorge_Masvidal_x_Nate_Diaz.0.jpg

that pic looks like diaz got his dentures knocked out lol

He just hit with everything at that picture

Jorge's rise is a thing of beauty to withhold. He's gone from a nobody with like 50 fights to seemingly a superstar. Well deserved too.

Yea, but is Dwight Howard coming back?

I'm a bit skeptical of his improvements...

Just waiting to see what the payoffs look like for this fight! Should be you would think game changing coin for a lot of folks this night.

Literally all in one year, 4 straight wins.

KO’d Till
Flying Knee KO’d Askren
TKO’d Nate
3 piece and a soda to Leon

all in dominant fashion.

considering Nate is the southpaw but got hit with a left like that from an orthodox fighter ... Mas is more of a fucking beast than he has so far got credit for

Jorge always had a lot of natural ability. It's been amazing to see his full potential when he's taking this shit seriously.

3 piece and a soda to Leon
<36> Sucker punching ass too scared to get into the cage with Leon cuz he knows he gonna get his ass whooped.

Colby vs Masvidal about to make the Welterweight again regardless of who wins! Then again...... Pray my sherdoggers because Colby will leave snoozeman for dead in the 3rd and make Welterweight great again!

The UFC has done a remarkable job of making him into a star.

Easy match ups and the staged 3 piece and soda bit has really done wonders for him. Expect UFC to manufacture more stars like this in the next few years.

<36> Sucker punching ass too scared to get into the cage with Leon cuz he knows he gonna get his ass whooped.

Colby vs Masvidal about to make the Welterweight again regardless of who wins! Then again...... Pray my sherdoggers because Colby will leave snoozeman for dead in the 3rd and make Welterweight great again!
Masvigoat spanked that ass and made him the subject of a world wide meme. Plus he tried to dog out Mazzy Goat with his boys and the Cuban Missile acted in self defence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back