The KSI VS. Logan Paul rematch

Based on the odds, either BJS or Haney losing would be MASSIVE upsets. Almost evenly crazy. What they were wondering about there.

Santiago switching and even jabbing Haney in the mouth, some future this Haney is.

Difference is Bieber and Cruise aren't youtubers. You dumb bro ?lol

All 4 aren't fighters. That's the point you are making right? I don't care what medium they are celebrity in.

I don’t understand the stance switch...

He’s been doing fine in the first 3 rounds

He fought legitely.
It wasnt like he went into MMA and fought Dean Malenko, he went and fought an actual fighter.
These two dummies are just fighting each other.

Let me know when Dana white become desperate enough to make a PPV event just for some random Celebs fighting each other.

39-37 Haney. Santiago’s first min separated the two

close

Haney seems to do better when he keeps it on the inside instead of trying to outbox

Let me know when Dana white become desperate enough to make a PPV event just for some random Celebs fighting each other.
GTFOH!!!
"BMF Belt" held overhead by The Rock? THAT was an embarrassment for the sport unrivaled by any other in MMA or boxing for a long while. Total WWE stuff.

How much boxing experience does Devin Haney's dad have? Cause in the intro when they were talking about Devin's first day in a boxing gym, it sounded like it was his father's first day too

This DOES remind me of Floyd vs N'Damu. N'dam busted Floyd nose for the first time. It was also the first fight Roger took over as trainer cause Sr. Was in jail.

Speaking of SR. Does @Seano think he is too good for this card.

All 4 aren't fighters. That's the point you are making right? I don't care what medium they are celebrity in.

Let me make it simpler for you since you are finding it difficult to understand.

I'm saying there is a huge difference betweeen 1 million dollar and 1 billon dollar while you are going on about how both are same because they are money after all lol

Back