How would prime Josh Koscheck do against...

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
How would prime Josh Koscheck do against

Usman
Covington
Masvidal
Edwards

WillingShallowAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

...Khabib...?

He gets KO’d by masvidal and loses 50-45 or worse to the rest

the one dimensional WWs of yesteryear wouldn’t last against the current crop of well rounded WWs

Honestly, probably not good. He was a wrestler with sloppy striking but he had power. Usman and Colby are better wrestlers. Edwards probably has good enough TDD to decision him. Masvidal would probably be the best match up for him but his TDD is pretty solid too and he's much better on the feet.

Wrestling wise he can hang with them all, but they are all K-1 level compared to him. I think with modern MMA training and a focus on his striking, he definitely has the natural talent to be elite today, however. You have to remember he started on TUF as a pure one-dimensional wrestler at nearly 27 years old.

He’d probably do ok. I don’t know if I would necessarily favor him over any of the top guys though.

His problem was that he had a tendency to give up if he wasn’t doing well, and his striking was never that great. But he certainly had all the physical skills to beat any of them, really.

No.
No.
No.
No.

And
No.

But he would motorboat their asses

Wrestling wise he can hang with them all, but they are all K-1 level compared to him. I think with modern MMA training and a focus on his striking, he definitely has the natural talent to be elite today, however. You have to remember he started on TUF as a pure one-dimensional wrestler at nearly 27 years old.

This is a pretty fair assessment.

L - Decision
L - Decision
L - TKO
D - Majority draw
L - TKO

LOL @ calling Kos one dimensional

Or insinuating that Masvidal knocks him out

Lots of noobs in this thread

He could win all of those, not easy

Colby and Edwards give him the most problems

KoSHITs best fights are against woodley and lawler. Lmao!

he beat nobody in his prime....His prime wins are totally differ than Today's Fighters...Honestly...i dont think he beats any top 10 WW atm.....Maybe he'll get lucky and win a SD but thats about it.

Back