Social President Trump my daughter Ivanka created 14 million jobs

C5YkZ2dU0AA6VZF.jpg:large

"Must... not... get hard in public. Must... not... get hard in public..."

Jesus their family photo album is like something out of Epstein's case file.

Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-in-a-photograph-640x422.png

161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump-large-169.jpg

images

republican-presidential-candidate-donald-trump-is-greeted-news-photo-642429174-1555088080.jpg

Not thread worthy.
Anybody with a set of eyes can tell that shits a lie.

You got robot aisle cleaners, more self checkout lanes than the OG lanes.

You dont even have to wait for assistance with a price check anymore.

Yall make threads for anything and everything he says or does.

I suggest a healthy dose of self care, worrying about a man that aint got any worries can't be good for one's mental health.

Take a sabatical from 45.
lol There's not limited thread space.
When you don't call out the bullshit, it helps normalize it.
This isn't going to be a 38 page debate thread, but calling out stupid shit like this should be done.

There were about 9 million jobs lost due to the great recession, and Ivanka, singlehandedly created 14 MILLION jobs? Anyone with a brain knows it's horseshit,, but it still has to be said.
Trump's either lying , delusional, or doesn't understand numbers....which should be concerning if you voted for him because he's such a "tremendous businessman". You ignore your little brother lying about some bullshit, not the POTUS.

These pics of Trump are seriously disturbing.

I also hate that the economy is doing good.

Trump promised we would get 3% growth as a result of passing his tax bill which would pay for that tax bill. Are we seeing that growth or are we just running up the deficit?

You guys must be pretty young. If you look at photo albums of families in the 1980s, you would see things that would now raise eyebrows. I'm not sure you're allowed to blow raspberries to your kid anymore now.

These pics of Trump are seriously disturbing.
I must admit they are uncomfortable at the very least. I knew I guy I worked with years ago but I’d never been to his house. One day after work he needed a hand moving a freezer out of the basement. On a way on the way down the stairs there were a series of pictures where the whole family was photographed nude. I didn’t really stare at them but they were the most disturbing photos I have ever seen displayed in a home.

You guys must be pretty young. If you look at photo albums of families in the 1980s, you would see things that would now raise eyebrows. I'm not sure you're allowed to blow raspberries to your kid anymore now.
I'm 41 and those pics are disturbing.

I must admit they are uncomfortable at the very least. I knew I guy I worked with years ago but I’d never been to his house. One day after work he needed a hand moving a freezer out of the basement. On a way on the way down the stairs there were a series of pictures where the whole family was photographed nude. I didn’t really stare at them but they were the most disturbing photos I have ever seen displayed in a home.

I'm guessing you never returned.

I'm guessing you never returned.
Fuck no, the guy had a serious Jeffery Dahmer vibe to begin with, I even peeked in the freezer to make sure it didn’t have a body in it.

He's setting his kids up for future presidential runs. He's a narcissist and wants his name on the kingdom for as long as possible. Fortunately he won't make it through his term, let alone his inbred children becoming leaders of the free world.

Nice, that's solid work by her. Same work ethic as her father, she get's results.

I usually put trolls (Republicans) on ignore, but this gimmick makes me legit lol. You get a like from me.

Lol, he wants to fuck her so bad.
844ba8f0a81a5d0c2e83e21b2ea12746.jpg

Donald-Trump-Photoshop-30.jpg

I'm 41 and those pics are disturbing.

That's because you've forgotten. Just look at all the now weird looking family photos from the 1990s. There's a trillion of them and internet is already a thing during this time.

43cf6e30-61c5-11e9-9d46-55b8fa495b94_800_420.png

cringeworthy-family-pictures-og.jpg

That's because you've forgotten. Just look at all the now weird looking family photos from the 1990s. There's a trillion of them and internet is already a thing during this time.

43cf6e30-61c5-11e9-9d46-55b8fa495b94_800_420.png

cringeworthy-family-pictures-og.jpg
I hope the woman and kid bottom right got out of that relationship alive. The look on their faces is frightening.

By the way, do NOT look up creepy family photos on google like I just did. The shit that I saw will get you on the FBI watch list

By the way, do NOT look up creepy family photos on google like I just did. The shit that I saw will get you on the FBI watch list
There is some sick fucking shit out there I’m sure.

I usually put trolls (Republicans) on ignore, but this gimmick makes me legit lol. You get a like from me.

He got a like from me too.

@Sketch makes me chuckle.

Also, LMAO @ all the prudes ITT

Daddy just wants to get his fuck on.

He's setting his kids up for future presidential runs. He's a narcissist and wants his name on the kingdom for as long as possible. Fortunately he won't make it through his term, let alone his inbred children becoming leaders of the free world.

He finishes his term for the next year easily. Next he wins 2020. In 2024 Ivanka becomes the first female president of the United States of America.

Back