• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Roger Stone guilty on all counts

I'm literally punching the air right now.

Well of course he was convicted. EVERYONE associated with Don the Con is convicted eventually lol

He must be the 15th or 16th person with close ties to Trump who has been convicted of felonies. Incompetent Don is the most corrupt president in America history

Completely innocent and transparent. GET OVER IT!

stone-for-prison.jpg

Also you libs shouting victory do realize that members of the Trump campaign including Steve Bannon testified AGAINST Roger Stone, right?

Buddy wasn't exactly held in high esteem after he tried to set up a riot outside the RNC in 2016...
Is Bannon in Trump's good Grace's, or did they have a falling out when he left?

It must be a coincidence that all these guys working for Trump are in jail or in hot water.

It must be a coincidence that all these guys working for Trump are in jail or in hot water.

As opposed to Hillary and her entire senior staff lying to the FBI about breaking dozens of laws while she was Secretary of State and getting immunity in exchange for absolutely nothing.

You see how that works?

Big deal. Only a DC jury could convict this man. It’s 90%+ Democrat.

Hopefully he wins his appeal or gets a pardon.

I somehow doubt you'd feel the same if a dem was convicted of lying to congress.

oh you didn't hear? It's deep state and democrat judges. Yeah look into it. Just look into it

lolz @ believing an internet comedian/famed conspiracy theorist was an insider of wikileaks.

Is Bannon in Trump's good Grace's, or did they have a falling out when he left?

He left on good terms. Trump later got fired up about some comments he made and said this:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican Party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Trump also called him "sloppy Steve" in a couple of tweets. My recollection is that things are good with them now, but I could be wrong.

Ok but check this - maybe doing lots of crimes is extremely good?

- every Trumpster

Trump isn't just corrupt himself he is a corrupting force.

It's like in a movie with dirty cops where they don't' trust the guy who refuses to take the drug money.

Trump doesn't trust uncorrupt individuals so if you are going to work with/for him..... you must get dirty

Also you libs shouting victory do realize that members of the Trump campaign including Steve Bannon testified AGAINST Roger Stone, right?

Buddy wasn't exactly held in high esteem after he tried to set up a riot outside the RNC in 2016...
Yes we realize there is no loyalty or order amongst rats on a sinking ship. Sondland is an idiot if he does not take notice.

And to your last point you need to add 'except for by Donald Trump'.

Trump isn't just corrupt himself he is a corrupting force.

It's like in a movie with dirty cops where they don't' trust the guy who refuses to take the drug money.

Trump doesn't trust uncorrupt individuals so if you are going to work with/for him..... you must get dirty
100%. And he gets rid of people that aren’t in on the action and if you try to expose him he attempts to destroy you.

It’s so depressing to realize a third of the country supports that stuff (at least implicitly).

Back