Is there a worse fall than Barao?

Brazillian Doug looks like a piece of beef jerky. I think he went easy on Barao. He has youth, speed, and power all to his advantage. Plus he is 500% more beef jerky than Renan.

Barao is one of the greatest champs ever. Sure he might've doped but honestly who didn't? He is showing up to these fights but something is clearly clearly missing. He seems to be on auto pilot

Would like to see him rematch Faber just to see if he really has gotten that much worse if he was just a bad match up for Faber and not that good in the first place

There are arguably worse as have been mentioned in this thread, but Barao was literally being called the best P4P fighter in the world by the UFC coming into the Dillashaw fight, and he's been trash ever since. His momentum straight up stopped on a dime.

BJ Penn since his last successful title defense against Diego Sanchez has won 1 of his next 11 going 9-1-1 Draw.

Barao defended his title against Faber then lost to TJ twice with a win over Mitch Ganon sandwiched between them. Since losing the title he is 2-7.

BJ Penn had a pretty big fall, maybe not as dramatic as Barao though.

Until Barao is getting ktfo by fat shirtless drunk guys outside of bars, I am gonna have to go with BJ

The funny part is the guy who just beat the piss out of him shouldn't be passing USADA tests.

It changed him

His two defeats to TJ ended him as a fighter. And people want to point the USADA finger at him when he got annihilated by a doper

Gilbert Melendez, from strikeforce champ to 1-6 in the UFC
Hector Lombard, went 0-6 after his positive test
Hendricks...
BJ Penn...

giphy.gif

Bj Penn.
Penn got old.... johnny Hendricks imo

Love him or hate him, Dillashaw knows how to take souls.

Was climbing the goat list, was 32-1 and p4p top3 at one moment and now he is 2-8 since 2014. That is almost bj penn category. Damn.

Gilbert Melendez, from strikeforce champ to 1-6 in the UFC
Hector Lombard, went 0-6 after his positive test
Hendricks...
BJ Penn...
Gilbert for sure. I didn't realize he lost that many in the UFC. His fight with Diego Sanchez was so amazing

Back