Gina Carano looking THICC

Really not the point at all and why assume the worst?

Why say shes beautiful inside when you literally know nothing about that? Dont say such dumb meaningless things, i am replying directly to what you said, which is bollocks m8

Why say shes beautiful inside when you literally know nothing about that? Dont say such dumb meaningless things, i am replying directly to what you said, which is bollocks m8

You took what I said out of context. I am defending against people being assholes and being cruel to her, calling her a whale and mocking her for being fat. If you want to black night that go ahead if that's the kind of person you are. I don't mind if you are a low life.

SEXY ROUSEY is still sexier.Sherdog bros still think PEDUSING JON JONES IS GOAT so take what they say with a helpful of SALT!!!! LOL
66f38ac0d85fc17861c8c6ee3ef8b8cc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ronda-rousey-sports-illustrated-mainjpg.jpg

How do you go from a professional athlete to chubby like that? Still would but damn
giphy.gif

11 movies, 1 TV show, 2 video games, 1 producer credit, 32 celebrity appearances - Per IMDB profile.

And trust me, if Superman wants to fuck her - so do you.

5e4f04aa557f4e254f54bb837841a9b1.jpg

Actually its far more taxing for a pro athlete to keep his weight after retiring. You are used to 3-5000cal / day and your metabolism wants these calories bad!

Thats why many pro athletes grow fat after retiring if they dont instantly continue doing a lot of fitness. You want to just relax a year or 2 and you are very fat! Look Ridick Bowe...etc.

Carano has been fat for years. I was really surprised how she still landed roles like in this superhero movie. Even there she was a fatty. Thats why she only wears these cankle long dresses.

But hey good for her to still be employed. I would only cast her on some supersize me drama about death by hamburger.

She was not this big in any of those movies lol. She didn't just get big overnight.

Meh, she still has a pretty face, I'm just not really into "BBWs".

You took what I said out of context. I am defending against people being assholes and being cruel to her, calling her a whale and mocking her for being fat. If you want to black night that go ahead if that's the kind of person you are. I don't mind if you are a low life.

Lol

The people on here who describe her as fat or a whale are the equivalent of 45 year old moms who say "Nah, David Beckham isn't really that good-looking".

They dont just get to shovel food down their whole lives, and if they don't bother to try to stay fit after they retire then they are likely to be slobs

Its really easy to say if you never lived like a pro. Its sometimes so extremely taxing. Its more like living in a monastery so they desperately want to relax after years of abandonment. I can relate to that.

Its not like us even if we do train a lot. Really a whole different ballgame to live of that and do it day in day out.
Just talk with some .

lmao id still have lots of fun with those jugs.

Because when you stick to a strict diet and exercise regimen for such a long time, the pendulum swings in the other direction after you retire from sport. Plenty of athletes balloon after retiring.

Exactly.

Did nobody see Roberto Duran at the BMF, dude used to fight at 135lb

I think prince naz is the best example over here.

Actually its far more taxing for a pro athlete to keep his weight after retiring. You are used to 3-5000cal / day and your metabolism wants these calories bad!

Thats why many pro athletes grow fat after retiring if they dont instantly continue doing a lot of fitness. You want to just relax a year or 2 and you are very fat! Look Ridick Bowe...etc.

Carano has been fat for years. I was really surprised how she still landed roles like in this superhero movie. Even there she was a fatty. Thats why she only wears these cankle long dresses.

But hey good for her to still be employed. I would only cast her on some supersize me drama about death by hamburger.
Lol
But two realities

1- you are not and never will cast anyone in your life.

2- you are not with and never will be with a woman nearly as attractive as Gina in your life

Back