Media Khabib's dad beefing with Oleg Taktarov

That's literally the exact opposite of the truth. America is -- literally -- the most diverse major nation, over earth's entirety; it is not surprise, to any of us, when some chinese-looking kid reveals they're American, or, anything - of that sort. Why is it that all non-Americans from Europe, Australia, or Mexico have nothing to say of Americans - other than mocking comments and/or disdainful insults. What did we do to all of you, aside from saving and sparing all of your asses about 75 years ago? Even some young-ish - feedble-minded Americans -- these days -- have some type anti-American sediment. Is that what's cool, with all the young people, these days?

In all honesty mate, I love anti-American sediment. The lake Baikal in Russia is full of anti American sediment. Deepest lake in the world. Full of anti American stuff.

That's literally the exact opposite of the truth. America is -- literally -- the most diverse major nation, over earth's entirety; it is not surprise, to any of us, when some chinese-looking kid reveals they're American, or, anything - of that sort. Why is it that all non-Americans from Europe, Australia, or Mexico have nothing to say of Americans - other than mocking comments and/or disdainful insults. What did we do to all of you, aside from saving and sparing all of your asses about 75 years ago? Even some young-ish - feedble-minded Americans -- these days -- have some type anti-American sediment. Is that what's cool, with all the young people, these days?

The anti-American sentiment is completely reasonable from those living here. People want a better future and a better present. I'm sure people in Mexico, Europe, or Russia feel the same way even if they do not proclaim it loudly. A bunch of fossils won't get out the way or accept progress without trying to bring us back to blind 1940's patriotism. It isn't liberal, it isn't conservative, it is stagnation and regression trying to prevent progress. That is why a lot of younger Americans are not patriotic.

Silly things like pot not being legalized in every state. Accusations of communism and blind Russia hate make Americans wonder what year it is. People are ready to move forward, but the most powerful in the nation fail to innovate. They have the mindset of someone that thinks it is still 1985. Once America embraces change and progress, there will be less anti-American sentiment among Americans. Once that change is achieved if it done correctly, people will be proud again; however, at this rate it'll end up like Ancient Rome in the next 500 years.

Seems like one of these assholes who know nothing about the sport and just try to get something out of it.

So fuck him
Asshole who knows nothing of the sport? Go back to watching TUF.

why the fuck did u dig up this thread to add nothing

The anti-American sentiment is completely reasonable from those living here. People want a better future and a better present. I'm sure people in Mexico, Europe, or Russia feel the same way even if they do not proclaim it loudly. A bunch of fossils won't get out the way or accept progress without trying to bring us back to blind 1940's patriotism. It isn't liberal, it isn't conservative, it is stagnation and regression trying to prevent progress. That is why a lot of younger Americans are not patriotic.

Silly things like pot not being legalized in every state. Accusations of communism and blind Russia hate make Americans wonder what year it is. People are ready to move forward, but the most powerful in the nation fail to innovate. They have the mindset of someone that thinks it is still 1985. Once America embraces change and progress, there will be less anti-American sentiment among Americans. Once that change is achieved if it done correctly, people will be proud again; however, at this rate it'll end up like Ancient Rome in the next 500 years.
blind-eyed optimism

All ethnic Russians are East Slavic but not all East Slavs are ethnic Russians.

It also gets murky with Ethnic Russian Jews, who identify as ethnic Russians but might also be categorized as Semites.

They can identify as whatever they want but 1 look at their pale face tells you they have far more European in them then some ancient Egyptian/Hebrew blood that they love to claim. Basically they're like those men/women who claim the opposite gender, a confused bunch.

Fedor may not be the great guy people think he is.
I'm playing the shady by association here - look at the people around him: his brother a convicted rapist. His managers very shady guys. I'd trust Oleg Taktarov over him really.

Fedor does not answer for the shit his brother did.

Seems like one of these assholes who know nothing about the sport and just try to get something out of it.

So fuck him

You do know Oleg was an OG in the UFC long before Khabib ever joined?

I wasn‘t serious

200.gif

'and yet you now want to annoy Fedor, Khabib, and me...'

fedor-thumbs-down-GIF.gif

Clearly a asshole if he's talking shit about Fedor..

Have you noticed Fedor's cat-like eye coordination, where he manages to make a thumbs down AND check the time on his watch at once?

Lol everytime it so funny to read when sherdog tries to figure out difference between a russian and ukrainian.

All you need is a "X is not Russian" in page one and the hillarity starts.
My favourite one so far is "Ukranians and Russians are the same Slavic ethnicity".

Back