Media Leon Edwards Challenges Woodley For Next Year's UFC London Card

Please list all of his boring fights. Maia and Wonderboy 2 (which I think was ok)

Hit me with the rest

im about to fall asleep just thinking of his other fights

...go jump off a bridge dude.

giphy.gif

Why the fuck would he not try to campaign harder for the Mas fight and make some big money, especially with their beef and Masvidal's momentum and fame.

{<doc}

At least name the fights. Rory fight was boring because Rory beat him? Lol good logic dummy.

The Rory fight was boring because once Woodley starts to lose he does nothing.

Same as all his other fights that he didn't finish.

Stay triggered.

I don't know why Woodley thinks he's entitled to an immediate TS after that last ass whopping he got. He needs a win and Edwards is the fight to make.

The Rory fight was boring because once Woodley starts to lose he does nothing.

Same as all his other fights that he didn't finish.

Stay triggered.

you literally didn't even name a single fight. And lol @ saying the Rory fight was boring because he lost.

Stay stupid.

Let me guess, you're a Colby cuck?

2 fighters that wouldn't be missed by any MMA fan in the world. Yeah, that match-up would draw HUGE numbers Leon Scott!

Meanwhile you have a rapist piece of garbage who beats on old men in your avatar.

Seems legit.

you literally didn't even name a single fight. And lol @ saying the Rory fight was boring because he lost.

Stay stupid.

Let me guess, you're a Colby cuck?

Because the only memorable Tyron Woodley fights are the ones he wins by KO.
The rest of his fights are boring as fuck. Things go the other way and he quits.
He's a quitter. A boring cry baby quitter. That's who you're defending.

2 fighters that wouldn't be missed by any MMA fan in the world. Yeah, that match-up would draw HUGE numbers Leon Scott!
PPV era is over. Whether they're "drawls" or not is irrelevant. Not every match has to be some gimmicky fake ass champ vs champ or fake ass no wrestling bmf wwe belt or trilogy with the super mediocre nate diaz...with a broken foot. You want that? There's WWE for you. This is a good ass fight. With very serious implications on the ww division. Stop hating on their hustle. Playa hater. Two super dope fighters right there. Nothing not to like there.

Would it be racism if Woodley lost via controversial decision?

Meanwhile you have a rapist piece of garbage who beats on old men in your avatar.

Seems legit.
Innocent till proven guilty buddeh! Unlike you, Conor actually got a life. You are living on this site hating on Conor rent free. You ain't got no life!

huge Woodley fan here. Woodley is done. He is to rapping thinking that he is actually a good rapper.

Woodley loses easy decision. prime Woodley would rape Edwards.

Back