• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Kimbo was never the most popular guy in the sport, don't kid yourself.
TUF 10 peaked at 7.5 million viewers. No other TUF did more than 1 million viewers. No PPV up to that point had ever had 7.5 million viewers. Kimbo Slice was the most popular fighter in the UFC during that time span, and it's not debatable. All the numbers point to it.

You're probably right. Still, my point stands. He's happy at home. He's got a good structure. He should turn the BMF into a legit camp and start training. You would assume his kid and his marriage would make him more health aware.

I agree

Wait, people are actually picking Cowboy?
Has to be just Conor haters right?

It's a fight between two high-level vets so of course it could go either way but stylistically this is as close to a lock as you can get, plus Cowboy is getting pretty old and worn, took a ton of damage in his last two and lost them by stoppage. Looked stiff as fuck against Gaethje and got dropped like a bag of milk in minutes.

How could anyone honestly favour Cowboy?

There is a concerted effort by a handful of Khabib fans to wage a relentless smear campaign against Conor in this forum.

One hate-filled post after another after another. I'm sick of seeing it.

Anti-Conor propagandists are also anti-UFC in the long run.

Moderators please do something about it.

He cant force it enough. Watch him fight RDA. Heck even Mike Perry took him down. Dude hit an arm bar against a blue belt at the time Mike Perry and you guys think hes some Demian maia.
Cowboy allowed the TD by Perry because the arm was open. Cowboy has legit good TDD. His offensive wrestling is just very average.

Cowboy has 17 career submissions and SOUNDLY outgrappled everyone not named RDA.Cowboy is as legit on they ground as the come dude. You are crazy if you say otherwise.

Everyone claiming to be uninterested will be the first to gobble McGregor’s nuts when he KOs Cowboy in the 2nd

Crush.gif

Wow what a joke of a fight.

Easy win for Connor.

Shoulda been gatche

There is a concerted effort by a handful of Khabib fans to wage a relentless smear campaign against Conor in this forum.

One hate-filled post after another after another. I'm sick of seeing it.

Anti-Conor propagandists are also anti-UFC in the long run.

Moderators please do something about it.

<DCrying>
Conor cherry-picking the easiest opponent in the entire LW and WW Top 10 is an effort by Khabib fans to smear Conor?

Ariel can stfu. What ever he thought of the call out, I guess it worked.

Cowboy by mounted triangle probably.

Frankly, I'm stunned at how many people are picking Conor in this poll.

Conor won't be able to drop Donald, expecting Cerrone to fuck up Conor' leg and give him a beat down like he did to Iaquinta and Iaquinta has a fucken chin on him.

So if Conor keeps fighting dudes at 170, how can Dana say shit like Masvidal is way to big for him?

Khabib will not fight him. You see.

He said go on 10 fight win streak. Meaning by that time Khabib will be retired. Khabib will want a big name like GSP or something of that sort after Tony win. if he wins
Lol, like that time he said Conor should earn his shot and then ends up fighting him in his first title defence?

Back