• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BREAKING: Conor vs Cowboy (Official Mega Discussion)

Conor vs. Cowboy

• Total voters
Wtf 18 pages already, connor is def the ufc cashcow

They should milk him and avoid khabib rematch for a few years

Under most circumstances I would say Cerrone. But he hasn't looked durable lately. I'm not sure if he will actually win unless Conor's power doesn't come with him at higher weights.

Bullshit. Completely wrong fight and really have no interest who wins either way. Lets see what the PPV will bring in for the UFC. Don't think it will be anything that good.

Cowboy isnt a contender right now, a w for conor isnt that big of a deal
Yeah, that's the elephant in the room.

Conor is picking a huge name, but not one that is currently huge in the division. Typical Conor circus pro-wrestling antics. He's a more savvy businessman than he is a fighter.

Not a prayer that he'll be remembered as a GOAT of any division. Holloway and Aldo will be forever beyond him at FW, now. At LW Conor is a run-of-the-mill Top 10 talent (if that). At WW he's a joke.

Lol goat trash talker. But beating cowboy now a days don’t me shit.

Cowboy beat the crap out of Raging 'Al this year, they gave Khabib the belt for that.

He only lost to JG and Tony who are the top of the heap.

Under most circumstances I would say Cerrone. But he hasn't looked durable lately. I'm not sure if he will actually win unless Conor's power doesn't come with him at higher weights.

He's 6 losses to 4 wins in the last 3 years

Safe to say he isn't anything like the fighter he once was, he's just a name now

Weak fight

Fight is only 7 weeks away and in those 7 weeks there's Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's.

Fuck cutting weight in that span.
this makes more sense than anything else I have heard so far

I suspect the fight is fixed and Cowboy agreed to throw it for money so gullible fans will fall for Conor’s return to demand a rematch with Khabib after beating a washed up fighter.

If it’s three rounds Conor has a shot. If it’s 5 then forget it.

If conor get in the top 5 at ww wow and he can do it in 2 fights..

Then he can call out 155 champ or ww champ at will

Back