@Orange
Reaction score
1. Mounted for several minutes
2. Taken down multiple times and tossed all over the mat
3. Manhandled in the clinch
4. Was very close to having his back taken
5. Clearly lost all 3 rounds
6. Failed to score a single takedown

Damn, I expected Luke to lose but not like this...

Lol

It was 13 mins of patty cake and 2 mins of Top control from Nick
Thats it

Lol

It was 13 mins of patty cake and 2 mins of Top control from Nick
Thats it
If that was ADCC rules, it would've been like 7-0

He was also very close to taking Luke's back and held him in mount for 3 minutes.

I love how you say "top position" like he was sitting in his guard lol, nah he got thrown around and mounted. Clearly shows that you know nothing about grappling.

1. Mounted for several minutes
2. Taken down multiple times and tossed all over the mat
3. Manhandled in the clinch
4. Was very close to having his back taken
5. Clearly lost all 3 rounds
6. Failed to score a single takedown

Damn, I expected Luke to lose but not like this...
He wasnt dominated. That bum scored early and started refusing to engage even in a clinch. He knew he would gas.

In wrestling going out of bounds costs points. In a cage you cant refuse to engage by going out. This bum took advantage of a broken rule set. He knew he cant grapple for even a fraction of the distance. He gassed badly just getting out of bounds.

Dude loses 100% if they were grappling in a cage with no resets every 2 seconds. Or, if going out of bounds costs points. Luke would pressure him and clinch him up against the cage until his gassed out ass gets choked.

Fking annoying bum. He now gets to say he slapped a UFC champ around.

Last edited:
Wouldn't call it dominated. Nicky is a high level wrestler and didn't want to consistently go to the ground with rockhold.
Not to mention the fucker looked like a dragon ball character. Also Nick kept on throwing him out of the matt.

luke did well, got back taken and survived, his opponent was legit 30 lbs heavier and juicer than Ubereem ...

I mean WTF is that ???

Capture d’écran 2019-11-30 à 23.48.53.png

Last edited:
Luke Rockhold

“He’s not one of those stupid leg lock guys that just kind of pull guard and butt scoot,” Rockhold said. “This whole modern-day jiu-jitsu thing kind of pisses me off. It’s pretty stupid in the sport of jiu-jitsu, where the guys are all leg lock based and they just compromise themselves trying to get these foot locks. So, it’s nice to have a guy that’s gonna go toe to toe at least.”

This is why Luke is hated. He’s a world class douche bag. I’d love to see Gordon Ryan tear his foot off and stick it up his ass.

He wasnt dominated. That bum scored early and start refusing to engage even in a clinch. He knew he would gas.

Dude loses 100% if they were grappling in a cage with no resets every 2 seconds. Luke would pressure him and clinch him up against the cage until his gassed out ass gets choked.

Fking annoying bum.
You sound salty

But then again your fight predictions have always been shit, and you picked Luke to choke Nicky out so you're just making excuses. :D

He wasnt dominated. That bum scored early and start refusing to engage even in a clinch. He knew he would gas.

Dude loses 100% if they were grappling in a cage with no resets every 2 seconds. Luke would pressure him and clinch him up against the cage until his gassed out ass gets choked.

Fking annoying bum.
I agree, the rules of reseting every time sucks, they should change it.

Man Luke's been getting cucked left and right. What happen to you?

Man I was so excited before this match, but what happened in the match? 14 minutes of guys pushing and clinching each other back and forth and 1 minute of them actually being on the ground (the reason why we tuned in) If we want to see Greco-Roman wrestling we tune in for wrestling matches but when we love BJJ we want to see actual BJJ not them wrestling 90% of the time. It was a very emotional match.
Put them on the ground from the start and who ever stands up gets put on the bottom or point deducted. Do something with the rules for god sake.

If that was ADCC rules, it would've been like 7-0

He was also very close to taking Luke's back and held him in mount for 3 minutes.

I love how you say "top position" like he was sitting in his guard lol, nah he got thrown around and mounted. Clearly shows that you know nothing about grappling.
I mean...... is mount not Top Position?
Look here Nick you did okay but you arnt as good as you think you are.

IF this was in a cage. Luke finishes him 100%. Kid was basically refusing to engage. Getting out of bounds with every clinch attemp. You cant do that shit in a cage.
Lol

In a cage Rockhold would get slept by a slap from NickyRod

Also they were going out of bounds because Luke was too weak to put up any resistance. Rockhold was the one refusing to shoot takedowns and engage.

Luke Rockhold

“He’s not one of those stupid leg lock guys that just kind of pull guard and butt scoot,” Rockhold said. “This whole modern-day jiu-jitsu thing kind of pisses me off. It’s pretty stupid in the sport of jiu-jitsu, where the guys are all leg lock based and they just compromise themselves trying to get these foot locks. So, it’s nice to have a guy that’s gonna go toe to toe at least.”

This is why Luke is hated. He’s a world class douche bag. I’d love to see Gordon Ryan tear his foot off and stick it up his ass.

Only if luke promised not to punch or kick him..

You sound salty

But then again your fight predictions have always been shit, and you picked Luke to choke Nicky out so you're just making excuses. :D
I didnt pick Luke to choke out anything actually. It was annoying watching that bum that would 100% lose if it wasnt for broken rules win.

At least in wrestling if you get pushed out you lose points. In a cage you cant get out of bounds to begin with. This bum was refusing to engage. He knew he would gas and get choked 100%. Pathetic display of point grappling.

Luke Rockhold

He was right about almost everything here bro lol. Point fighting especially in gi has gotten pretty bad.

Well if you listened to Luke when he spoke to Ariel , Luke sounded like he has had little to no interest in training and practicing...he’s got one foot out the door...And he’s a terrible interview..

Back