UFC 300 better be Spartan themed

BY the time UFC 300 airs Conor will have completed his transition into human crack rock
Smoked by Jones to form a drunk coked up criminal that rams and old pregnant lady with their car, gets out and throws a dolly through the window, jumps in eye pokes her, rapes her and runs only to come back for the cash while pulsing and praying to god.

Lets go full gladiator/sparta style.

Hunt, Overeem, Ngannou, Stipe, DC, JDS and Derick Lewis vs the entire 125lbs roster at once. In a pit.

There's only about 10 125lb fighters anyway.

How about The Lions Den Vs Team Alpha Male.

I see Fight Club every time I see this part of the pic...

upload_2019-12-5_4-27-45.png

Smoked by Jones to form a drunk coked up criminal that rams and old pregnant lady with their car, gets out and throws a dolly through the window, jumps in eye pokes her, rapes her and runs only to come back for the cash while pulsing and praying to god.

Then gets cleared by USADA before main eventing UFC 300

Then gets cleared by USADA before main eventing UFC 300
tenor.gif

UFC should take a page from KSW and get more creative with the events and especially promos. Shit, an average Sherbro can make better posters than the UFC!

wsi-imageoptim-KSWposter.jpeg

Doesn't this KSW poster look good?
Much better than UFC's bland shit IMO.
can't wait till everyone dresses up like a gay Renaissance fair worker to sell a fight!

can't wait till everyone dresses up like a gay Renaissance fair worker to sell a fight!
Sherdog: the place where ppl discuss half-naked men while calling each other "gay".

There was a thread back in 2016 about this:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-300-card-prediction.3181877/

This was my suggested fight card ;-)

Elias Theodorou "The Spartan" vs Andrey Koreshkov "Spartan"
Lucio Linhares "Spartan" vs Yosmany Cabezas "The Spartan"
Oli Thompson "The Spartan" vs Vinicius Kappke de Queiroz "Spartan"
Alex White "The Spartan" vs Diego Marques "Espartano"
Christos Giagos "The Spartan" vs Angelos Zampakikas "Spartan"
Leonidas "The Spartan King" vs Xerxes "The Spartan Killer"

Back