• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Obamas buy new $11.75 million vineyard estate

You are aware I said the conservatives in the comment section right? You know those silly clowns talking out their asses instead of actually doing the research before making themselves look like the asses they are?
Which makes your whole thread misleading / silly.
Commenters on public stories, are by their very nature, always in an uproar. Find some meaningful conservatives with an actual public profile to reference, next time you want some cheap likes from your echo chamber lefties.

Thread title is purposefully misleading, change it or dump this trash.

It has to be every company directly benefitting?
Just some cursory googling and it seems that basically banks and friends of the banks pay him.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/06/20/obam-j20.html
Btw Netflix benefitted the banks via bind issues and secondary raises. So, they might be just hooking him up as a favor, you never know.

Your connection is Obama>>> Netflix>>>the stock market>>>teh banksters?????

LOL that’s meaningless. May as well connect them because they all buy groceries.

Your connection is Obama>>> Netflix>>>the stock market>>>teh banksters?????

LOL that’s meaningless. May as well connect them because they all buy groceries.
No, I was saying if there was a Netflix connection it's what I wrote.
But for banks paying him tons for closed meetings, come on, pay to play or what? There's no reason to pay a former president to make a speech behind closed doors. Not to the tune of over half a million. Netflix is a stretch, but there are many other institutions that are over paying him. Explain that please

Ain't nobody recouping $165 million off of selling the Obamas. Those deals were payoffs for the interests he served during his presidency.

3.4 million copies of Becoming at $15 per. It might take a few years to turn a profit. Lol

I don't give a rat's ass where he lives. He definitely earned it. But its pretty hypocritical to live there and then have your wife tell all white people they're racist because they don't live in black neighborhoods.

Edit: Her exact words:
“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us. ... This family with all the values that you read about, you were running from us. And you’re still running.”

Last edited:
House and estate are gorgeous. Jelly af.

No, I was saying if there was a Netflix connection it's what I wrote.
But for banks paying him tons for closed meetings, come on, pay to play or what? There's no reason to pay a former president to make a speech behind closed doors. Not to the tune of over half a million. Netflix is a stretch, but there are many other institutions that are over paying him. Explain that please

You said something about primary and secondary issues. That is nonsense and if u think about it for just a second you will agree.

Netflix is not giving OB deals as a secret way for banks to say thank you when that is such a silly tenuous connection and the motivation (his known popularity) is much more obvious.

Ain't nobody recouping $165 million off of selling the Obamas. Those deals were payoffs for the interests he served during his presidency.

indeed. The house was bought actually by a trust. The main trustee is a wealthy Chicago businessman.

the corruption is right in front of everyone.

So Conservatives don't like Capitalism, investment and work....if Obama is the one doing it.

So your evidence of corruption isn't that a former President got a publishing deal for a book that would, and did, sell well. Instead Obama bailed out the banks, not as what turned out to be a sound economic policy, but because of a masterful long-term plan in which Netflix would benefit because....wait for it...they used banks, and thus paid him back with this deal.

Idiocy.

look into it. This house was bought by a trust. The Obama’s didn’t buy it.

Wealthy Chicago businesspeople bought it.

corrupt payoff.

Beautiful house! A piece of advice, don’t read comment sections on any websites. It seems to be a gathering of the dumbest and meanest people around.

a4f66e7f36a3bf5a487d47f1a0c7fe4b
Yeah comments sections always attracts the dicks en masse.

This should be brought up in the next Democratic Candidate debate.

You Won't Believe The New Obama House! Conservatives Hate Him!!

Beautiful house! A piece of advice, don’t read comment sections on any websites. It seems to be a gathering of the dumbest and meanest people around.

a4f66e7f36a3bf5a487d47f1a0c7fe4b

that does look pretty amazing. Even from just Michelle Obama's book, they probably have enough for this.

As per Bill Burr's stand up (where I go for all my news), she was even doing arena tours to discuss her book. Not too shabby.

What legislative deal did he cut with Penguin Publishing or Netflix during his presidency?
He passed a law that Adam Sandler movies can only be on Netflix.
Netflix is part of the Deep State and Never Trumpers
Also what religion is Adam Sandler. I will give you a hint he did a cartoon about Hannakah, which I thought was good but had to pray for forgiveness after watching, because I liked it.
Bingo Bango Bongo, Obama is the Anti Christ.
Wake up, Man.

Back