PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Colby acting like he didnt just get his ass beat

WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!!

FUCK DONALD TRUMP!!!!

WAR BERNIE!!!

How the fuck does Gastelum make it to the horn and that gets stopped?

Usman disqualified for illegal shots to the back of the head and the ref is fired and shot

terrible stoppage but if it went to decision Colby would of lost but wtf was that lmao dude was blocking the shots.... would of been 3-2 usman cus of knockdown

Early stoppage. Colby was gonna get finished for sure , but definitely could have taken far more damage.

Perfect finish. As much as I'd love to have seen Colby take more punches to the head, seeing him frustrated and disappointed is also pretty nice.

Usman will pop for EPO. They fought the same style yet Usman was throwing the harder shots the entire fight and never slowed down.

Well I was wrong very great fight from both of them.

Watching colby get dropped was sweet.

Seriously take your emotions out of it. I hate Colby and I thought he was done. It was over.

Let a guy fight for 9:50 with a broken jaw then stop the fight so he doesnt get punched in the glove anymore.

This fight was good but both had stupid gameplans imo. Usman power and body shots saved his ass.

I can't stand Colby. Still, how, why? How do you stop that?!

Boy talked so much shit until someone actually broke his jaw to shut him up.
yep - and then claiming he was not done.

so much for snoozeman - if by snoozeman colby meant he was going to get put in la la land.

Hard to beat Usman and that EPO. :D And no, i'm not serious even though I do believe he's on PEDs. So is Colby and everybody else.

Lets fucking go. This belt is trash though, makes you really appreciate a GSP, tbh.

Colby won't have to worry about Dana putting that belt around his waist. :D

LOL at Ali walking in as Marty gets the belt put on his waist. Ali probably drunk as fuck.

Back