PBP UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Damn, i forgot chemical ali manages kamaru. Dat fok is gonna run his mouth until we go deaf.

60326-1808275.png

<{monica}>

That was a lot of shots to the back of the head lol...damn mma can be BS....but Colby blew it in the last minute he had that fight won.

Dude had a broken jaw you have to stop that
It would have made sense to stop it earlier. But you let him take 60 punches to the jaw then stop it for those shitty bbn hammerfist? Colby was safer during the stoppage than he had been for ten minutes.

I was never a Colby fan, but those strikes were to the back of the head. Gotta be fair here
Spur of the moment, I doubt he was doing it intentionally, he just wanted to finish him. Eventually he worked hammerfists to the side. It's probably also karma for the nutshot and the eyepoke.

Judge was supposed to give 5 minutes break for Colby to recover from illegal shots to the back of the head.

Two strikes in the back in the head too. Good but messy fight.

Man, colby face is really damaged. Be ready for the memes lol

Did Usman actually say that before tonight ? (The finish him in the last minute?)

Colbys playing a character you moron
This isn't pro wrestling, he's out there as Colby Covington, if he wants to present himself as believing things that he doesn't that's on him. There's no scripts here, no heels and faces, fuck Colby whether he means the shit he says or not.

Goddard is one of the best refs in MMA. Dunno what yall are talking about.

Great fight with a terrible stoppage. I think Usman was on his way to winning the 5th round and probably the fight anyways

GDR took 100x more damage that wasn't to the back of the head in rd1 and it wasnt stopped.

Can we get a meme out of marty pretending he got kicked in the groin

Back