MMA Twitter hate brigade against Colby Covington

Would have expected better from someone in the business like Kartn Bryant. She should shut the fuck up tbh. I don’t really like the guy but Colby proved he was a warrior today. All you do is sit at a desk and record yourself bitch.
And her use of the word ironic should probably get her flogged

I mean, personally I appreciate what both guys did.

But are we really gonna act like Colby didn't earn his licks here?

C'mon son.

Don't be snowflakes about it.
But only liberals can be snowflakes - a maga moron like colby was just worried about his injury so he had to sprint to the back like he was dodging the draft.

meanwhile, he fought almost 3rds with a broken jaw but a few more minutes in the cage to address the crowd was too much.

Holy fuck CM Punk's tweet was as wack as his performances in the octagon. And I don't know who those other jabronis are besides Francis and Karyn Bryant.

Hitler fought like a warrior too.

dont kid yerself, if hitler were alive now our president would praise him and try to get him to help his campaign

They’re triggered even when he loses. Is normal...

karyn byran is unprofessional. go back to the kitchen. why take offense when colby never said anything bad about her.

Make the Jaw Great Again
ELz1LaHWwAEpMst

The fuck? This isnt fucking twitter

Really dumb, Covington was a warrior tonight and almost pulled it out

Do these idiots not realize that insulting and dismissing Colby not only devalues Usman's tremendous, all-time great performance but the sport as a whole?

If you can't credit one of the best fighters in the world and his heroics fighting through a broken jaw because you disagree with him politically, then you're saying that the sport of MMA is shit and irrelevant next to politics, and that you have no real respect for it.

I'm not surprised that this is the angle that the Associate Editor of the Pedo Website went with, but it's sad and pathetic seeing some of the other people choosing this as their hot take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back