• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Usman's latest IG post - DAMN!!

blahahaha dam he knocked all the american air colby thought he owned out his mouth lmao.. every hit Usman threw did damage. while Usman ate everything colby threw like he was eating a bowl of cheerios and trying to lower his cholesterol ... and people, thought this fight was close lmao usman toyed with the lil boy... i dont think usman winced once from weak ass colbys strikes lol... except for the eye poke lol...

Last edited:
That's where Colby got poked in the eye. It's clear as day!

Colby deserves every bit of trash talk he receives.

Fuck that guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Was a good fight. Props to Colby for actually eating the body shots and still coming forward. And props to Usman for taking all those clean shots from Colby. I felt like there were moments where Usman was stunned but he always stayed composed

blahahaha dam he knocked all the american wind colby thought he owned out his mouth lmao.. every hit Usman threw did damage. while Usman ate everything colby threw like he was eating a bowl of cherrios and trying to lower his cholesterol ... and pp, thought this fight was close lmao usman toyed with the lil boy... i dont think usman winced once from weak ass colbys strikes lol... except for the eye poke lol...

It was close lol, Colby did enough to keep up it's just that Usman is far to strong, far to physical, and far to technical for Colby who's strikes just came in little bursts. And Usman easily had the better gas tank, he was eating Colby all night with those body shots and Colby didn't go with his normal game plan. Dude isn't a striker, he is a wrestler and was talking for months how Usman's wrestling credentials weren't close to his. Usman looked great as expected, but Colby looked surprisingly good as well, especially with a broken fucking jaw.

Colby's face looks funny in every photo of this fight lol

Usman should be humble. He was decisively losing before the early stoppage.

Why should Usman be humble. You talk shit and you lose, then you may get shitted on.

Go to Colbys Instagram and tell him to keep it quiet and classy and someone may also keep it classy.

before he got dropped twice too, right? love how you left that part out.

Colby's face looks funny in every photo of this fight lol

minds me of this kid
maxresdefault.jpg

Red-Ant-VS-Mall47.jpg

I am hoping we see trump get the same treatment come 2020.

Was a good fight. Props to Colby for actually eating the body shots and still coming forward. And props to Usman for taking all those clean shots from Colby. I felt like there were moments where Usman was stunned but he always stayed composed
Yeah but you can't expect him to post those lol

Are all his IG followers Nigerians?

How does that guy have almost 1 million followers. Surprising amount given his style and being pretty unknown (to casuals) not that long ago.

Are all his IG followers Nigerians?

How does that guy have almost 1 million followers. Surprising amount given his style and being pretty unknown (to casuals) not that long ago.

Usman has more followers than Colby on IG,

wow that says a lot and is quite sad.

CBB3B33E-1912-415E-B711-E04C43EF5F48.png
Good thread or bad thread. I turn every Colby thread into a shoop Colby thread...

Back