Media Peak delusion has been reached (McGregor).

LOL Conor cheated like hell in the fight, still got knocked down and suffered a humiliating defeat when he tapped... again. Now he thinks beating a shopworn Cerrone had 170 should get him a rematch?

He and Dana deserve each other. They should be forced to cohabitate and leave the rest of the world alone.

Quitter McTapper was severely disadvantaged in that fight. He could not use any of his best weapons.

images

800px_COLOURBOX3962576.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

db8b44111b7d27f2d2816c161ed01669.gif

What happened to this man? He used to be so full of confidence. Now, he just sounds like a desperate old man clinging on to past successes.

He can fight Khabib if he wants it. But just after he wins at least 2 or 3 fight in a row.

To be 1-1 at LW and hoping for a 3rd title short after fighting at WW vs a guy who is 0-2 in LW

Its too bad khabib is going to be dominated by tony, conor wouldve destroyed khabib in title rematch

Already looking past Cowboy.

Going to be epic when Donald starches him on the 18th.

Props for wanting to get back in there. He could easily take his 100 mil and ride off into the sunset.
I agree. It’s strange how someone could be so scared (as TS suggests) but be practically begging for a rematch. Hate to sound like a Conor nut huggers but when it’s suggested that a cage fighter is scared it seems so silly.

So it begins..

tenor.gif

nobody wants it, he had absolutely nothing for khabib. i know there are those that will post him tapping, but remember when he got dropped by khabib in round 2?

Jadfp1U.gif

i mean had he already gassed? or is his stand-up not as good as khabibs? didn't see conor dropping khabib

maybe we'll get conor khabib 2 if cowboy brains him and tony takes the belt...losers match

I agree. It’s strange how someone could be so scared (as TS suggests) but be practically begging for a rematch. Hate to sound like a Conor nut huggers but when it’s suggested that a cage fighter is scared it seems so silly.

seems silly to me to think that just because someone fights in a cage they don't get scared. it seems that almost all of them get scared, in fact

When did I suggest Conor is scared..?

{<huh}

Delusional yes, not scared .

Are there any Irish on here, real Irish from Ireland. I wonder how Conor is actually perceived in your country.
The Irish media has spoken - he is perceived as a bitch, an Irish bitch to be precise ;)

Sounds like that drunk guy at the bar talking about how he could've/should've/would've. Khabib's sword of Islam is balls deep in Conor's head, right up to the hilt. Hilarious yet sad!

This alleged rapist has mental problems....he can't let go that he got beaten soundly.

Nobody wants to see you fight khabib....go do BMF fights for your inbred fanbase and be happy with that.

He wants another free shot without earning it. Thats not how life works.....Him and his fans are entitled little bitches who cry when things don't go their way.

Deep down he knows Khabib does not consider him a challenge. I bet it is killing him that and the fact that we as fans know it as well.
His dad is always praised as being 100% no bullshit and said Conor was the most dangerous opponent khabib has fought. But I'm sure a fat ass like you knows better

Back