Media Conor McGregor Shows Off New Striking Style on The Pads (footage)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
That hairstyle looks truly horrendous

I know his hairline is donezo but come on...

i thought he looked slow also. Mayweather and Khabib broke him and the old man in the bar extinguished any fire in his soul.

You see what you want to see. Because you dont like him.

Fair enough. But your judgement aint clear.

Same goes for many of you in this thread

Looks slower than usual

Conor looks good. Very crisp striking.

Cowboy is getting finished in two rounds.

Not all that impressed. Cowboy has pretty straight punches that would light up Conor at those ranges. Conor needs to stick to his bread and butter which in that straight left.

First of all, good music. I'm really selective when it comes to this kind of music, and it was great.

Second, McGregor looks big. But he's still only 5ft9.

Third, it's pad work, everybody looks good on pads. But he looked kinda slow, even though his striking was tighter I felt. I don't think he's gonna fight like he usually does.
By tighter, I don't mean better or worse. I mean more "academic" if I can say it like that.

Couple things I noticed.

He’s absolutely a bullshit weight cutter for fighting at FW. He looks massive and jacked at WW.

He’s using the right hook more there than ever before

his cardio can possibly be worse due to the added muscles

csnt wait to see how he looks
The guy hasn't fought at fw for 4 years. It's clear his body has changed since then.

Couple things I noticed.

He’s absolutely a bullshit weight cutter for fighting at FW. He looks massive and jacked at WW.

He’s using the right hook more there than ever before

his cardio can possibly be worse due to the added muscles

csnt wait to see how he looks

Still looks smaller than 155 Poirier to me. Imagine how big he would be at WW.

Guess he's given up on his rangy Karate stance. Not sure how that'll go for him but it is an interesting choice. Seems physically fine.

Doesn't seem much more muscular than before. everyones been hyping about the new jacked conor... I dont see it.

I think he's past his prime physically. He seems to be all power now

He used to be so fast and agile. This is like 3 times slower

Looking very clean in there. Lots of power and looking quite quick as well

3rd Conor thread of the day, christ almighty

I don't think it's an new striking style, Tomas.
I think that's just his boxing stance.

He looks as fluid as ever and quite similar to when he kicked the crap out of Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez.

maybe it's just me but this lead right hook looks new. i like it.

Cowboy's head is gonna fucking spin.
Cowboy has a sharp jab and that right hook is gonna leave him open for the counter jab also make it easier for cowboy to move in and get his Thai clinch

I don't think it's an new striking style, Tomas.
I think that's just his boxing stance.

He looks as fluid as ever and quite similar to when he kicked the crap out of Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez.
Looks slow tbh, like a stick in the mud

His striking looks good all things considered, even when we know they still wouldn't hurt a 40yo, smaller and retired boxer

Broke the left paw in May / June, so he sharpened up the right paw. He's looking pretty quick, I'm just interested to see what he looks like after the 15 month lay off
He's looking pretty quick? Really that's what you see in that video?

Back