Conor breaks eye contact with Cowboy

EyeOfNewt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dassit, cowboy lives rent free in conlin’s head

The cerone rebok fight kit if he wins is just going to be a black and gold mud jug

here we go with the pre-fight psychic 'he iz shook' routine.

never seen conor so confident in his stance,you could feel the electricity around him

cowboy held his own, he looked right through him. but doesn't mean anything

cowboy held his own, he looked right through him. but doesn't mean anything
NAh man. He was fooling around at first with his karate kid stance, then after realizing Cerrone meant bidness he stood up and shortly after backed down. No way Cerrone loses this unless he was paid to dive

I destroyed both of those bums with alcohol talk

They both look shook, scared

he broke eye contact first

the other guy broke first too

straight shook

Conor gonna look like a bat out of hell tomorrow night, you could feel the intensity

NAh man. He was fooling around at first with his karate kid stance, then after realizing Cerrone meant bidness he stood up and shortly after backed down. No way Cerrone loses this unless he was paid to dive
he's got the skills no doubt, cowboy has been in some really awesome fights.. but sometimes he doesn't show up in the big fights at all. he was chosen for a reason. whether or not he is able to upset that reason remains to be seen

Oh no...

Conor took two extra steps to get off the scale .

It's overrrrr!

BLUE LIPS.
SHOOK.

It's because of Cerrone undertaker's new gimmick, in WWE math, Undertaker can only win against Hornswoggle, so is normal ...
<Fedor23>

he's got the skills no doubt, cowboy has been in some really awesome fights.. but sometimes he doesn't show up in the big fights at all. he was chosen for a reason. whether or not he is able to upset that reason remains to be seen
And you sir have the best avatar on sherdog...
Rip cc..

Not the biggest Conor supporter as of late, but Conor in no way looked shook. If anything, he looked far more motivated than I've seen in years.

A girl who makes eye contact while giving head is marriage material.

Prove me wrong.

Cowboy is gonna wobble in this fight, trust me, round two he's gonna want the high five and get the high one.

Back