So its official, Khabib humbled Conor.

Lol I knew it, Conor is now boring because he didnt trash talk. Typical.

Or he just likes Donald Cerreone?

Totally humbled. <Lmaoo>
Conor haters don't be stupid! Conor is just starting to be on fire! <Moves>

You can't be humbled by someone who isn't humble themselves, Khabib mocks the homeless for his entertainment whilst Conor has built several houses for the homeless.

FACTS don't give a shit about your sub human low IQ opinion.

View attachment 710973

View attachment 710979
Thanks for the charts. I seriously doubt that Conor fights a top WW contender except perhaps Masvidal because it's a huge payday. But if they fight at 170 or 165 catchweight, Masvidal will beat the snot out of Conor and further reinforce why there are weight classes in combat sports. Conor set the world on fire at 145. He is 2 - 2 since leaving 145 and he has zero wins vs. ranked WW fighters. McGregor is fighting at 170 so he doesn't have to cut much weight and this is not a title fight. He can also claim he was fighting above his weight class if he loses like he did when he lost to Nate Diaz who was "three times my size"...

dude, weight class is determined by weight...not height or reach....
My point exactly...

i mostly agree with this but you got guys like sean woodson 63 giant as fuck still fat and flabby fighting at featherweight that is absolutely obsured the dude can easily be a lightheavyweight hell he can be in lightweight all the way up but instead he wants to pick on midget and thats why i dont respcet him same goes for pena who couldnt make weight who now fights at lightweight which is much better as there are bigger guys there in general but even then he wasnt as big as sean woodson who clearly has a huge size advantage against most featherweights including max who is also tall

I'd say a bit - more like Khabib brought out the salt in conor and it's killing him that Khabib beat him every second of that fight till he tapped out again (even while cheating multiple times).

More than anything it is the video of him punching an Elderly Man for no reason and the TWO rape cases against him. I mean if he starts doing what he used to do - target family, religion, ethnicity, etc - it would be so easy to bury him and embarrass conor and the ufc (for promoting him) by bringing up his antics in the past year or so.

You can't be humbled by someone who isn't humble themselves, Khabib mocks the homeless for his entertainment whilst Conor has built several houses for the homeless.

Not a khabib nuthugger one bit but your point is retarded

Khabib has helped whole villages in Africa with wells, schools and aid centres. He was insisting to fight in Africa and donate his whole pure to charities there.

Conner has rape charges slapped his way as well as all his other previous convictions.

Sure Conner has used his platform to help people but he’s also done some asshole things, and the same can be said for khabib too.

Stop letting your emotions dictate you, it’s a feminine trait and cringey to see such delusion.

Shit Kevin Lee and Nate have some short ass legs.

Thats not the case as far as i see.Whenever there is a thread about Conor,there is at least one braindead Khabib fan that posts a gif of Khabib choking Conor,saying Khabib made Conor humble,allahuakbar or some shit.
{<hhh]

Not a khabib nuthugger one bit but your point is retarded

Khabib has helped whole villages in Africa with wells, schools and aid centres. He was insisting to fight in Africa and donate his whole pure to charities there.

Conner has rape charges slapped his way as well as all his other previous convictions.

Sure Conner has used his platform to help people but he’s also done some asshole things, and the same can be said for khabib too.

Stop letting your emotions dictate you, it’s a feminine trait and cringey to see such delusion.

I was just fishing with Khabib fans for the lolz, wasn't expecting that big a bite.

Word of advice though, you should probably have phrased it as allegations as he hasn't actually been charged.

Conor is not humble. he went on a booze and coke induced rape spree. punching old men in between.
he just learned a lesson that writing checks with your trash mouth that your fists cant cash is bad for his image, and therefore money.

Khabib nearly started a riot and behaves like a convict who just converted

That simply isn't true. He had that one incident with Danis, which is kiddie stuff compared to what routinely happens in MMA. That aside, what other convict-like behaviour are you accusing him of? Let's see a list. This should be easy since he's such a criminal.

Back