PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
How TF do you cheer Holly after that shitshow??? It was the most boring, and cheap victory I've ever seen. And she fights so damn scary, it's infuriating.

Holm kinda looks like Woody Harrelson after running an 8 week cycle of test and meth

what can you say about Raquel Pennington getting a rematch after 5 years and looking just as bad if not worse

What a fucking shitshow

giphy.gif

Holm is the biggest decision fighter in UFC, other girl has like 50% record. Thanks for such amazing co-main uncle Dana.

That fight won't make the VHS cut, awful.

Welp I’ve lost every bet tonight. Hope ya’ll put money on Cowboy if my luck continues he will spectacularly

Well duh dork Holm is a counter puncher. She didnt get up right into the head kick at all. That was the best part about it how holly kinda grabbed her and head kick koed her.

Watch the finish again. When a fighter gets dropped, usually they would roll to their back to defend and recover. Ronda just got back up immediately and walked into a headkick.

Oh thank God and Proper 12

it’s Conor time!!!!

{<Mcgoat}

Kind of genius having this as the co - main when you think about it. UFC didn't want anyone blowing their wad before the main event

Jackson-Wink has gone to shit without Greg. Seeing Winkle proud of that performance just shows he's happy for a piece of Holly's payday.

Wouldn't surprise me if Winkle built this gameplan to take away the variables so he got his payday.

Fucking weasel.

Holly: i was tryna.... asdfasdlfjas;ldfjasdfjasldfk a huhuhuh hehehe huh you know sdlfjasldjf;asdfkas;dlf

Why does holm keep fighting she’s going to get murked by the lioness or anyone else at the top

Back