PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
The silver lining, Conor took zero damage and should be a quick turn around to fight someone else in 2 to 3 months.

I swear cowboy brainfarted in there or he threw the fight

Holy shit man, the Conor haters are so ravenous they even hate the guys he beats.

Cowboy is a boss, a true fighter, and BMF. I don't give a fuck what you guys say, he will always deserve respect.

He just got KO'ed by McGregor. So what? Aldo's loss was worse. Alvarez looked like a child next to Conor. Have some fucking respect. Just because you don't like the guy, doesn't mean he's a bad fighter. He's easily one of the best there is, and lost to a 155 wrestler that is looks to be the same size as the fucking HW's he trains with.

There is no shame in losing to Conor McGregor.

The Mac is BACK!!!!!! EAD all you bitch-ass haterade drinking dickheads!!!!!

Conor would be more likeable if he didn't make up records for himself. also, to all the people who said Conor never shit talks first, sounded like he just called Paul Felder a fewl for no reason at all.

Are you shitting me?
how do you defend against shoulder strikes???
HOW ABOUT GRAPPLE,OR HIT THE GUY DOING IT,INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE AND TAKING THEM OVER AND OVER
touche haha

...when a victory by Roxanne Modaferri was the highlight on a Conor PPV

...UFC is fkkn dead my bros and sisters

Pettis has taken some severe beatings that Cowboy would never endure through. Just compare their fights against RDA.

I personally think that fight changed Pettis for good. That fight broke him.

I don't think people give RDA enough credit, obviously his "peak" didn't last very long, but, the RDA that beat High, Bendo, Diaz, Pettis, Cerrone in a row, was an absolute monster.

Watch how quickly the tone will change here. Before people talked non stop about how easily Justin would beat Conor. Now I bet a lotttttttttt more are going to see reality, that Justin is a beautiful tailor made matchup for Conor.

as a big cowboy fan its hard as fuck to continue rooting for him when he has these fights where he just does nothing and folds.

Agreed. As a Cowboy fan, I don't think a fix was in despite that being a common narrative. It was just Cowboy being Cowboy lmao. There's a reason he's never held gold in his long and distinguished career.

That said, I'm not all that disappointed by the outcome. Conor at 170 introduces a lot of very interesting match-ups.

Back