Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conor shoulder punches are too hard for mortals

Not fake -- Cerrone was never that good. He's a Fight Night headliner at best. He's been getting the exact same hype treatment as fellow "UFC Legend" Nate Diaz got.

Last edited:
This is not the first time Cowboy has been starched with the quickness. Is normal.

I have a hard time believing anyone would allow themselves to get hit like that, even for a shit load of money.

It really just looks like Conor and his team made the right call on Cerrone. I thought for sure he, Cerrone, would offer up more resistance, but it looks like his chin has been fairly compromised.

Looked to me like he got kicked in the face pretty hard.

He ate that knee on the way down and a big left high kick, legit stoppage.

I knew there were a lot of dummies here but seriously? People really think that was fake?

<SelenaWow>

100%.

Everyone knew it before the fight too. They were not going to risk losing Khabib Conor 2 over a possible Conor loss.

The UFC has hit rock bottom with their shenanigans.
You’re a joke.

the same Cowboy that turtled up after RDA lit him up in the first 30 seconds took a dive? no, the man is a known choke artist who also struggles against really good boxers and kickboxers.

Telegraphed kick.
Cowboy is on the take or he is done.

Place filled with retards.

List of fighters who have knocked out Cowboy in the first round:

- Conor McGregor
- Justin Gaethje (literally one fight ago)
- Darren Till
- Jorge Masvidal (knocked him out twice)
- Rafael Dos Anjos
- Anthony Pettis

Yes, Conor is now the 6th man to KO/TKO Cowboy in the first round.

It was hand picked fight to get the result he wanted. The guy has now been put away three times in a row and has a rich history of getting folded in half in the first round. This is the least likely dive in the history of sports.

Cerrone was talking like he had lost the fight already during fight week. He was just happy to be there to get a participation trophy.

Absolutely not. Anyone saying it was should lose all credibility on this forum and possibly in life. Cowboys nose was screwed up and when you are being hit really hard and dont have time to think through your next move you tend to keep getting hit. I hate mcgregor but the anti-McGregor people are reaching here.

aint that weird, Cowboys just done.

To call it a dive is just hate though. Dude got his nose broke, shoulder strike or not his nose came out crooked and running like a faucet. Big head kick immediately after dazed him more, grazing knee, then a clean punch over the ear put him on the ground. His face tells all the story there is to tell.

Conor may be an epic dip shit in a lot of respects, lots of reasons to hate him, but this is just dumb.

No
He just lost to the better fighter as expected.

Look,the bottom line is Cowboy came in to this fight acting meek as hell,like he didnt care if he won or lost,and that he had no plans to grapple. He didnt even shoot when conor missed his big punch. He did not attack. He did not defend. He showed no urgency to Herb Dean that he could continue.

When shoulder strikes almost ko you...? i dont know what to think other than to retire.

Waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back