Did Donald Dive? (Gifs inside)

Did Donald take a dive?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraphed kick.
Cowboy is on the take or he is done.
Maybe it was telegraphed, but Cerrone had eaten a knee and 4 shoulder strikes to the head. His nose was busted immediately and his eye turned purple as fast as I've ever seen. Cerrone was fucked up really bad, not how taking a dive usually goes. He was backing up and hurt before the kick was thrown.

Pretty violent 5 strikes thrown, to Conor's credit I've never seen clavicle strikes. Nobody saw that shit coming.

Such an obvious dive.

Just cashing a paycheck

Not a "dive".

He just wasn't in it. He looked like a man happy to collect 2 million win or lose.

I personally think the amount of damage that guy's taken has finally caught up with him and this was the UFC's way of giving him a pension.

Once again, the haters proving to be 10X as obnoxious as the fans ever were.

It's gotta be so easy and convenient to cry "FIX" or "DIVE" any time a fight doesn't go your way.

That is, if you have the emotional maturity of an 8 year old.

I mean look how bad cerrone looked after 40 seconds, Conor landed two solid knees, a decent kick to the face and multiple punches that looked hard and landed through cerrone a guard.

Cowboy is the biggest loser i even seen. Knocked out from the wind from conors toes.

Cowboy had the busted up face of a man who'd been bludgeoned for 2 or 3 rounds, he was brutalised in 40 seconds. You can't fake that, unless people are saying he let Conor work him over intentionally, then I'd say that not in Cowboys DNA.

Lets put it this way, If cowboy didn't dive, he should just retire, because he is done. I been saying it for awhile now, dad cowboy is done.

Cowboy was unlucky to take the knee that even Conor didn't throw. Than these shoulders were suprise...

High kick was great. It just happens, it happened to Cowboy with RDA. Similar that he was caught early but big respect for him and his career. That's fight.

Conor needs more time in Octagon. He went tonight all in because his career was in jeopardy and he was little bit stiff. He went for that left and miss by far, he risked counter with that move and he was under pressure to get that win. Now, he has that relief but he needs his flaw but for that he needs consisteny. Specially for these guys in 170. They are much bigger than him and he has balls to dare to think about that title. Big respect!

I can't believe I got a yellow for calling attention to the FACT that islam popped for PEDs but assholes that keep talking about a veteran like Cowboy taking a dive get a pass, that is real fighter bashing you fucking mods.

It's good you framed it this way cause some mod deleted a post of mine in another thread for making fix 'allegations'. He told me I best stop I'm being watched. lolol i'm so scare. I'm surprised he hasn't dubbed me yet he must be jerking off to Conor's pic right now.

He didnt dive, he just didnt fight. He took punches until herb stepped in. It was not a fight at all. Cowboy landed 0 strikes. Threw a whopping..1 body shot that missed, and got damaged by shoulder shrugs...so much so that he couldnt throw strikes at all. Pathetic ass stuff there. Glad I didnt get fleeced for 65$ like those who paid for that shit. If I were a fighter in the ufc I would never accept a fight with cowboy after that. It was almost like they paid donald not to damage Conor, so he could step in when Tony gets suspiciously hurt. If that happens in a few months I will lose all respect for the ufc...at least what little I have left after that sad shit.

I have a hard time believing anyone would allow themselves to get hit like that, even for a shit load of money.

It really just looks like Conor and his team made the right call on Cerrone. I thought for sure he, Cerrone, would offer up more resistance, but it looks like his chin has been fairly compromised.

you wouldnt take the beatin cerrone got for 2 million dollars?

The more I read this thread, the more I'm laughing at you copecels

Especially the ones trying to argue it was a dive, with khabib avatars

Major cope

10 years ago I would have laughed at a thread like this and called OP an idiot but the UFC sucks now so I wouldn't be surprised

Wasn't fixed. I take it Cerrone's game plan was to recklessly pressure Conor, and those shoulder strikes fucked his vision up. Conor had him for the taking and Cerrone just folded.

UFC doesn't like to waste money on fighters, why would they pay a guy who is beyond washed coming off two straight tko losses to get tko'd by one of the best strikers on the roster?

Absolutely not.

Mcgregor destroyed him from the bell in a spectacular performance. Hit Donald with a big knee it was over from there.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}L

I don't think a lot of people realize Conor landed a good knee at the beginning of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back