PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Welp we wanted a dynamic finish and we got it. Lots of interesting matchups for Conor at 170. Doubt he'll be the first ever three division champ, but hey, you never know. Take care all, see you next week for the next card. Feels good to be able to say that. Surprise surprise muddafookas, UFC is back!

Glad i didnt sign up for espn + and ppv for that shit card

Welp we wanted a dynamic finish and we got it. Lots of interesting matchups for Conor at 170. Doubt he'll be the first ever three division champ, but hey, you never know. Take care all, see you next week for the next card. Feels good to be able to say that. Surprise surprise muddafookas, UFC is back!
Usman Masvidal Colby Woodley would beat Mcgregor pretty soundly tbh. Cerrone is just garbage. Him and Lawler are pretty much food at WW

Cowboy throwing a fight would be really crazy. That is a big big accusation to throw around.

Im not worried, but why spend it if u dont have to. Makes no sense.

Then there is truly nothing to worry about, you just chill by the cool waters that meander buy...

Drunk cowards in here shitting on Cerrone saying he quit and shit. He got obliterated you fuckwit pussies.

Pretty much this. Beautiful display, just nonstop assault and gorgeous timing.

Anyone who says fix deserves to lose their firstborn imo

Completely agree. I've never seen someone throw and land that many unorthodox power shots, he was in complete control from the very second the bell went.

Can’t believe cerrone did not throw a single strike at all.. very suspicious
He also did nothing when he was in the clinch eating all those "shoulder shots". I would say it's weird for such a "muay thai fighter".

https://www.gettyimages.nl/fotos/ufc?family=editorial&phrase=ufc&sort=newest#license

conor-mcgregor-lands-a-knee-to-the-face-of-donald-cerrone-in-the-in-picture-id1200439287

Back