McGregor calling Wrestlers/Grapplers Jock Sniffers but..

lets be real. are you just nut hugging conor because scotland has no fighters so you have to root for the nearest potato? if so then thats acceptable.
no fighters huh? lol casual

Pee pee in your mouth just like conor ball sniffing
giphy.gif

sorry thats all i know. the bum that couldn't even beat a fat out of shape shogun. Can't think of any scottish fighters that have done fuck all in mma.
casual

yeah i guess so. what other scottish fighters are there in mma that have done anything though? shit nothing good has come out of scotland since sean connery
stevie-ray-1024x682.jpg

now off you pop casual

Yeah most people who are delusional and looking for excuses for Conor dont read because they already know they are wrong.
na its just people who post walls of text are not worth taking seriously

you fit that bill

oh right, some regional bum. yeah we got a few of those over here too. now pop off ya casual.
back then it was the top organisation in Europe, the previous champion was a certain Irishman.

plus he's 7-4 in the UFC. So yeah... Im sure he's a "bum"

lets here your "regional bums" that have an equivalent career to Stevie

back then it was the top organisation in Europe, the previous champion was a certain Irishman.

plus he's 7-4 in the UFC. So yeah... Im sure he's a "bum"

lets here your "regional bums" that have an equivalent career to Stevie
7-4 oh deary me thats a world beater for sure. getting one punched by a bjj black belt on the feet. fuckin division better watch out.

7-4 oh deary me thats a world beater for sure. getting one punched by a bjj black belt on the feet. fuckin division better watch out.
still waiting for your "regional bums" that are on Stevies level.

that same blackbelt KO'd Kevin Lee also and he seems to be doing not too badly

you fit that bill

I've gone through a hysterical thread and I'm still not sure what side to fall on so I'll just ask you:

"theres a difference between going for a takedown when hurt, and going for a takedown to sniff ballsack"

What current fighters do you consider "ballsack sniffers"?

In sentiment I agree with you whole-heartedly that if a fighter only intends to take someone down and hold them there without attempting to land ground and pound or pass their guard and submit them it's "anti-fighting" in the sense that fighting is a means to harm someone. If you just hold/control them without damage/threat of choke or joint-lock then you aren't really harming them, therefore you aren't really fighting. But if they are attempting to land GnP or pass and submit that's fighting - even if they are bad at it you can't argue the intent is to harm.

na its called engaging in a fight and getting hurt, the other is just avoiding a fight altogether

Why is something only "fighting" to you if you are giving your opponent an opportunity to hurt you?

The point of fighting is to hurt someone, correct? In which case your goal should be to put yourself in positions where you can hurt your opponent more than they can hurt you. So it seems logical that you should use your physical attributes plus technical skill-set to implement whatever strategy minimizes harm to you and maximizes harm to your opponent.

its a part of fighting... but its done to avoid risk. Its the pussy way of fighting. Striking involves plenty of risk, as does BJJ. the takedown spammers are just pussies

Strikers don't want to grapple because they get tired quickly and might get subbed since they don't know all the defenses and technical intricacies. So they "avoid risk" by learning takedown defense and footwork to keep distance and what strikes to throw that won' leave them out of position.

So it would seem obvious for every type of fighter this type of "risk avoidance" is inherent to each of their games - the Wrestler wants to avoid the risk of getting KO'd by the better striker so he puts him in positions where the striking skills are negated.

By your own logic every fighter is a pussy that shoots or defends takedowns. Every fighter is a pussy that doesn't fight their opponent where they are strongest. Seems like you just want to take shots at a fighting style you don't enjoy by calling those fighters pussies.

you fit that bill
Cant get phone to properly do paragraphs. Its shows as paragraphs when I write it and add the spaces etc.. but changes when posted. Still says the same thing tho.

Back