Dana White Doesn’t Shred Fighters Like Stephen A. Smith — ‘You don’t see that in UFC’

Huh,

He's literally on film trashing fighters (in the past).

Lol Dana said in regards to Tony Ferg that anybody walking indoors with sunglasses deserves to get injured. Lmao.

Khabib said the exact same things as Stephen A. and NOBODY has reacted.
MMA fans are terrible.

Yeah I am still waiting for an example that will likely never be offered.

Since you arrogantly insist - Cain vs JDS 1, check what he was saying right after the fight while on air about Cain! And next time tone it down a bit, so you don't look stupid.

This isn't about what Dana said, but I think one of the reasons so many fighters and analysts were angry about it, was because of who said it, and who it was said about. Stephen A Smith is a new comer to the mma game, sort of an outsider, who is self admittedly not super knowledgeable on the sport and is famous for brash, contrarian opinions. And he said something stupid about one of the locker room favorites, and a fan favorite as well. So even if Dana has done it before, and other fighters and analysts have done it before, this was more like an outsider attacking the establishment

Lol Dana said in regards to Tony Ferg that anybody walking indoors with sunglasses deserves to get injured. Lmao.

Khabib said the exact same things as Stephen A. and NOBODY has reacted.
MMA fans are terrible.

Didn't Aldo crash his motorcycle n Dana told him he was stupid n should buy a car...... This was when Harley Davidson was a sponsor of the UFC

Yeah I am still waiting for an example that will likely never be offered.
Cain after losing the first JDS fight comes to mind, as does Francis after BB and I'm sure there have been others.

alot of dumbasses are just hearing what they want to not what he actually said

It has nothing to do with hearing, dana white should not be the one to call ppl out on principles and anything related to fighters bashing no matter what

Since you arrogantly insist - Cain vs JDS 1, check what he was saying right after the fight while on air about Cain! And next time tone it down a bit, so you don't look stupid.
Care to elaborate? Like what he said? Context is important so since you thought of an instance perhaps post it.

Looked it up. Basically from the quotes I read he said Cain should have gone for the TD early and not stood with JDS. That is not remotely what was being done by SAS. Claiming Cerrone is a quitter and shot and washed up. It may be true but it is over the line.

Not sure if anyone has tried reading what he said. He did not say he doesn't rip fighters apart. He said he doesn't rip on a fighter who just lost. Big difference but why would anyone expect Sherdog to comprehend before commenting.
Yet, he does and has.. he has shit on fighters after a win, after a loss, and even on fighters who weren't on the card. Dana should not be talking like he does not do something, that he actually does often. But then again, the kid is a clown.. it's to be expected.

Cain after losing the first JDS fight comes to mind, as does Francis after BB and I'm sure there have been others.
Francis after BB was well Fucking Deserved. He trashed both of them actually. That wasn't after a fight since neither one actually fought.

The Cain JDS 1 was not shredding like SAS did to Ceronne. Cain stood with JDS and DW basically said that was a bad strategy. Not Shredding IMO.

This isn't about what Dana said, but I think one of the reasons so many fighters and analysts were angry about it, was because of who said it, and who it was said about. Stephen A Smith is a new comer to the mma game, sort of an outsider, who is self admittedly not super knowledgeable on the sport and is famous for brash, contrarian opinions. And he said something stupid about one of the locker room favorites, and a fan favorite as well. So even if Dana has done it before, and other fighters and analysts have done it before, this was more like an outsider attacking the establishment

And the "establishement" could not have handled it worse than they did.

Seriously, they made themselves out to be the biggest triggered babies who all need safe spaces to hide them from mainstream color commentary....

Jesus Christ. He just said Cerrone looked like he was unprepared, and folded.....

Go cry me a fucking river.....

IF, the UFC truly wants to be part of the mainstream, they have to put their big boy pants on, and understand how sports commentary works.....

It's usually fucking brutal as fuck.....I mean is anyone familiar with talk radio, and ESPN sports commentary? They are fucking ruthless to athletes. And actual "athletes" in mainstream sports understand that's how this all works and they don't take it personally. All this banter helps drive interest in sports....

Unfortunately many involved with MMA don't grasp this yet.....

What they've displayed for everyone is that the most badass sport in the world has a bunch of triggered babies in it who want special treatment and a different level of sensitivity for them....

I mean this is straight up hilarious.....

Back