PBP UFC 247: Jones vs Reyes Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't affect the lives of anyone except for the complete muppets that follow sports like a religion here. Idolizing celebrities is for sheep with nothing else going on in their lives.
You're a cold soul, man. I hope you never experience loss that heavy. Even if you did, anyone you know would have never affected as many people as he did so who cares about them according to you.

giphy.gif

START THE FIGHT

Wad currently bombing the prelim thread..

I don't think Reyes is ready for Jones. He is the best challenger at LW though.

It should be a mandatory thing to drop a like on the OP with these threads...

Best part of sherdog.

20191008131255-iTunes-logo-Hangin-with-the-Boys.jpg.jpeg

Manscape.com is now a UFC sponsor? Fucking hell, why don't they bring back Dudewipes and Condom Depot while they're at it?

Unified rules still not accepted in dome commissions

<{clintugh}>

Cruz didn’t even correct him

Is he losing his smugness?
He has been less smug lately seemingly since he isn’t ever going to fight again. He wants to keep his job clashing with Rogan and correcting other commentators isn’t a good way to do that.

I don't think Reyes is ready for Jones. He is the best challenger at LW though.

I would think the guy that beat Jones on 1 leg is the best Challenger but he should be champ so I guess you're right

I hope Reyes wins so the UFC and Rogan can shove the JJ is GOAT up their FUCKING ASSES!!!!!!

If you have to draw a line to notice the minute difference its not dwarfing

Nah I'm a realist. Good work ignoring the failed drug tests

lol

I’m not ignoring them. They taint his record for sure. Your post was just a little OTT. Even if you added 2-3 true losses to his record, it’s still bloody impressive.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Your post seemed a little hyperbolic so just wanted to redress the balance. All good, bro.

Back