Media Paulo Costa attacks Adesanya for Twin Tower statement

criticizing a mans choice of words while also throwing a racially charged insult and a death threat out there. pretty great.

dont put my name in the name of 911! i'm right dead against that

That-escalated-quickly.jpg

Adesanya was belittling people who died on the day. It was just an analogy of what he predicts would happen. Besides that 9/11 is nowhere near the worst mass murder. The U.S. government has killed way more innocent civilians in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Vietnam, Cambodia, Chile, Guatemala etc. etc... than were killed on 9/11 so why is everyone getting their feathers ruffled. However i think Adesanya is writing Yoel off too easily. This could be the upset of the year.

Man the press conference with these two is gonna be a shitshow of gigantic magnitude

Izzy calling him out for looking like Ricky Martin killed me. I don't know if he can ever top that.

Natty lvl up the roof with this guy much hespect!

Had me in your corner up to "Dirty Kiwi" my friend

<{walkerwhut}>

dirty kiwi?

sounds like a sex position

This shit is getting funnier and funnier. Didn't expect this turn where Costa becomes a Right Wing Populist.

Paulo Costa aka Paul Costner for El Presidente de los Estados Unidos

yeah its spanish not portugues i know

I'm not offended by his comments because of the thousands of people who died. I'm only slightly perplexed that he would try to be edgy by making a reference to something that happened 19 years ago.

Plus, Yoel is a Cuban... would make more sense if he was a loud and proud New Yorker to say that to try and provoke emotions.

Instead, it is really cringy and weird to say.

giphy.gif

Back