• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Paulo Costa attacks Adesanya for Twin Tower statement

In reality, they were part of the equation. Most of us live in reality and can't just separate the 2 when using a historical event in an example.

He could have just said something about destroying buildings in a demolition instead of using an example of a historical real life tragedy where thousands of innocent people died, no?

Well, I do agree there was more than one adequate metaphor to be used.

In reality, due to the buildings collapsing (and whatnot), there were victims. IN that sense, yeah, they are in the equasion.
That doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to mention one thing separately.
Ofc, if you're blinded by emotions (which is understandable by itself), it's harder to do so, yet I don't feel we're objective enough in such a case for our perspective to be the "right one".

Just became a Costa fan. Izzy is a weirdo scumbag.

Dirty kiwi part really made it look like Costa is very reasonable

call him a dirty african like a man

costa bout to come out to kurt angles theme song with a maga hat and steal colbys gimmick

dirty kiwi?

sounds like a sex position
tenor.gif

call him a dirty african like a man

costa bout to come out to kurt angles theme song with a maga hat and steal colbys gimmick

tenor.gif
I would like to see that with his fractured english telling immigrants they are not welcome to the US

Not only is Costa the natty GOAT, but also the moralistic GOAT.

Lol shots fired.
I'm with Costa on this 1

Being a fan of Bolsanaro is equally cringe. The guy is a piece of shit

Dirty kiwi? That is offensive for people from new zealand, kiwi birds, the fruit kiwi, fruit kiwi lovers club and to people that love the kiwi song.

And I'm offended that costa is offended by Adesanya.

God damn he came at him aggressive.

I personally wasn’t that offended by the comment, didn’t like it. But Costa just made a new fan.

Costa will touch up Izzy enough when they fight that he will crumble like buildings in the Christchurch earthquake.

Back