PBP UFC Fight Night 169: Benavidez vs Figueiredo PBP Discussion: 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Wallid to star in the new nosferatu movie remake
images_display_image.jpg

It's almost darkly funny that somehow, Brazil won a title-fight, yet still don't have a (male) UFC champion

That post fight interview brought the feels.

Devi acts like a clown. A natural, subconscious one. Not a calculated, fight selling clown, lol.

Joe B literally jumped head first in Figs head.

Wasnt Figs fault honestly.

Nasty KO as well.

the Ko was inevitable. Figuereido felt joes power and knew he wasn’t in danger. That’s why he was just chasing him down looking for the home run. He found his opening.

Being the flyweight champion is the pinnacle of the sport - Bisping

He's doing his best to save the division.

Bisping bless

giphy.gif

That post fight interview brought the feels.

Devi acts like a clown. A natural, subconscious one. Not a calculated, fight selling clown, lol.

ueah I like his personality. Fun guy. Sucks he’s not the champ.

Joe B literally jumped head first in Figs head.

Wasnt Figs fault honestly.

Nasty KO as well.

I definitely think he didn't see the punch coming due to the blood.

Put Joe was leading with his head all fight, so that's what happens.

I would love to see their weights on fight Night... Figuerdo looks to be in Aldo weight range, the FW Aldo. And Joe looked so tiny

the Ko was inevitable. Figuereido felt joes power and knew he wasn’t in danger. That’s why he was just chasing him down looking for the home run. He found his opening.

I agree to an extent. Joe was fighting chin up, hands down but I was thinking Devi was losing the second and would probably slow down late but knew he was waiting on a counter and wasn't bothered by Joe's striking. That clash of heads, even if Joe caused it, it definitely didn't help.

Back