Aljamain Sterling calls out Frankie Edgar and Dominick Cruz

I hate that guy.....

Sterling? Why?

Respectful callout that makes perfect sense imho, those are the guys he should be fighting. He also called out Cory Sandhagen btw, so clearly he is not just after some marquee fight.

Trying to make a name for himself off the backs of two legends. Can't blame the guy, he's 30 and still relatively unknown. Doubt Cruz or Frankie will accept though..

Called out Cory Sandhagen too. Would watch any of those fights.

Trying to make a name for himself off the backs of two legends. Can't blame the guy, he's 30 and still relatively unknown. Doubt Cruz or Frankie will accept though..
Sterling has called out Petr Yan, Cory Sandhagen, Henry Cejudo, Edgar, and Cruz. He's just calling out everybody and looking for a fight. He's not like Henry Cejudo who ignored valid contenders to fight a man who has never won in the weight class.

Sterling has called out Petr Yan, Cory Sandhagen, Henry Cejudo, Edgar, and Cruz. He's just calling out everybody and looking for a fight. He's not like Henry Cejudo who ignored valid contenders to fight a man who has never won in the weight class.

I like Henry, but this is definitely true and bothered me a bit.

:(

I like both those fights for him. I think Aljo has the tools to give anyone in his division a tough night, would like to see him fight for the belt one day.

Aljamain probably the most likeable fighter in the division for me. I'd back him against any of these dudes bar Frankie.
giphy.gif

Aljamain probably the most likeable fighter in the division for me. I'd back him against any of these dudes bar Frankie.
giphy.gif
Respect. I agree. He's way above it all. He says some cringe stuff here and there but he's no duck, he's all business. Really cool guy with and cool and unorthodox style and he has an amazing ground game. A+ for me.

Sandhagen has to be the fight to make for him.

I thought the Moraes KO would shorten this guy's career big time, I'm glad he proved me wrong.

Cory might be the best fighter in that division

Lol @ pillow fisted point fighter Cory Sandhagen being the best BW. He’s fought nothing but wash ups on their way out of the UFC. Dudes as generic as they come, a poor mans Holloway.

I don’t even think that guy beats Cody Garbrandt lol.

As for Sterling, they just need to make the fight between him and Yan happen already for #1 contender.

Accompany? Is he after corner men?
An opponent doesn't accompany you to the cage they meet you there.
I get what he's saying but it's a piss poor choice of words.

Imagine if Aspen Ladd called out Rounda Rousey....
Rounda last fight is more recent than Cruz's last fight

Lol @ pillow fisted point fighter Cory Sandhagen being the best BW. He’s fought nothing but wash ups on their way out of the UFC. Dudes as generic as they come, a poor mans Holloway.

I don’t even think that guy beats Cody Garbrandt lol.

As for Sterling, they just need to make the fight between him and Yan happen already for #1 contender.

Lineker was 8-1 in his last 9 with the loss coming from Dillashaw when Cory beat him

Assuncao was 11-2 with losses to Moraes and Dillashaw when Cory beat him

I wouldn’t call beating guys who put together big win streaks in the ufc and only lost to the tip top guys “beating washed up guys.”

Cory is a beast, puts on great pressure, has a well rounded skill set, and very solid defense.

I agree that he doesn’t have KO power but there’s still a good chance Cory gets the belt.

Back