HEAVYWEIGHT COACH (why the average coach shouldn't be training heavy weights)

I work Tuesday through Saturday so no caseload today. I'm a therapist so bedpans aren't really in my scope of practice. The closest I get to your fascination with bedpans is if a patient has goals for increased independence during bed mobility tasks in order to decrease the burden of care on the nursing staff. But that's mostly for long term residents that are in really rough shape(morbidly obese such as yourself). In that instance we use compensatory strategies, practice sequencing their movements correctly, and therapeutic exercise to enhance their rehab potential. No need for bed pans during their treatment session.

So by what criteria am i "morbidly obese"?

Screenshot_20200309-110054.png Screenshot_20200309-105957.png

Last edited:
In an optimal situation

Not MUST BE

Larry
Stacy
Max
And I already explaind why
So the fact that there aren't any real world examples suggests that the weight of a trainer is (at best) of minor significance, and that other factors are much more important?

So by what criteria am i "morbidly obese"?

View attachment 744119 View attachment 744121

BMI.

You're at 41. Cutoff for morbid obesity is <40. You should really do a sleep study. You meet the criteria for obstructive sleep apnea. You can still be an athlete and be morbidly obese. Being overweight is one thing..... I'm considered overweight for my height and weight yet I cruise at 12% bodyfat almost year round. It's quite apparent from your constant self-doxxing that you're horribly overfat.

That rash guard isn't tucking in your dew flap very well. Looks like a grade IV panniculus after all. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
So the fact that there aren't any real world examples suggests that the weight of a trainer is (at best) of minor significance, and that other factors are much more important?

Well I was coached by a wka superheavyweight kickboxing champion and a very competant muay thai instructor and it was painfully obvious that the super heavyweight knew more about training a superheavyweight than the well meaning welterweight muaythai coach

I have been trained by a lot of different individuals and it is a universal across-the-board that bigger men understand the needs and limitations of larger athletes better than people that are smaller especially when you get down to 150 and below

I have been trained by a lot of different individuals and it is a universal across-the-board that bigger men understand the needs and limitations of larger athletes better than people that are smaller especially when you get down to 150 and below
Emanuel "Manny" Steward is arguably the most successful boxing trainer of all time; his fighters included two heavyweight world champions. He fought at bantamweight (so way lighter than 150).

We talkin' about max kellerman? Who hasn't done shit.

BMI.

You're at 41. Cutoff for morbid obesity is <40. You should really do a sleep study. You meet the criteria for obstructive sleep apnea. You can still be an athlete and be morbidly obese. Being overweight is one thing..... I'm considered overweight for my height and weight yet I cruise at 12% bodyfat almost year round. It's quite apparent from your constant self-doxxing that you're horribly overfat.

That rash guard isn't tucking in your dew flap very well. Looks like a grade IV panniculus after all. Thanks for sharing.

LOL

BMI is a freaking joke

Only a complete idiot thinks BMI is a legit way to determine health

Another profit minded medical hack with a online education working at the nursing home trying to get more people on heart meds for their pharma rep DADDIES

Lets plug Arnold Schwarzenegger's height and weight into a BMI calculator from when he won Mr Olympia in 1979 at 6'1" 250lbs

BMI 6'1" 250 pounds
BMI Calculator - Feet, inches, lbs
Your height: feet (6') inches (1")
Your weight: pounds (250lbs)
Your gender: male
Your age: 25 years old.
Results:
Your BMI is 33.0, indicating your weight is in the overweight category for a 25 years old 6'1" height man 250lbs

https://www.bmicalc.co/BMI-6-'-and-1-"--250-pounds---

LOL

#Geriatric nurse FAIL

Emanuel "Manny" Steward is arguably the most successful boxing trainer of all time; his fighters included two heavyweight world champions. He fought at bantamweight (so way lighter than 150).

Yeah i mentioned him and several other great smaller trainers

They would have been MORE SUCESSFUL with heavyweights if they were heavyweights themselves

We talkin' about max kellerman? Who hasn't done shit.

No respect for boxing analyst max kellerman??
How about larry and stacey?

Last edited:
LOL

BMI is a freaking joke

Another profit minded medical hack with a online education working at the nursing home trying to get more people on heart meds for their pharma rep DADDIES

Lets plug Arnold Schwarzenegger's height and weight into a BMI calculator from when he won Mr Olympia in 1979 at 6'1" 250lbs

BMI 6'1" 250 pounds
Results:
Your BMI is 33.0, indicating your weight is in the overweight category for a 25 years old 6'1" height man 250lbs

LOL

#Geriatric nurse FAIL

I'm not sure why you're confusing the medical model of care with the therapy model. Two completely different scopes of practice. My treatments are noninvasive and no medications are administered(unless you consider iontophoresis but that's rarely used in the setting/demographic in which I specialize). Treatment modalities are through physical agents, not medicine. Your health literacy needs some work.....if that wasn't already made abundently clear from the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread.

Bud, you aren't Arnold. You're 5'10" pushing 300lbs. You're at least 100lbs overfat. Sure there are limitations to BMI, but in your case they very much apply considering how much unnecessary strain you're putting on your body by hauling around an extra 350,000 calories. Even body builders like him and others after him require the use of cpap machines due to the amount of extra weight they carry around. Sure it's lean mass, but it's a supraphysiological amount that's only achievable through copious amounts of exogenous androgens. It still puts a lot of strain on the body. Guys like Arnold and those who want to be him know full well they're taking years and yeas off their life expectancy. And to compare the fat mass that you've accumulated to lean, dry muscle mass is like saying a Honda Odyssey is the same as a Ford Raptor because they're close in weight. Yes, you are built like a minivan. A minivan with an eating disorder.

Last edited:
Why do you keep using BMI outside of its appropriate use?

BMI is not a good measure for those who do serious weight training and possess low body fat. BMI was largely created as a quick assessment tool for largely sedentary individuals. Arnold had 5% body fat in competition and probably 10-15% walking around.

You yourself admitted to having body fat of 30-35%. That is obese. So why do you fall back to BMI and bodybuilders with sub 10% bodyfat to somehow create impression you're being misrepresented as they are. You're very fat. Perhaps not quite 41% but nonetheless still obese.

LOL

BMI is a freaking joke

BMI 6'1" 250 pounds
Results:

LOL

#Geriatric nurse FAIL

Why do you keep using BMI outside of its appropriate use?

BMI is not a good measure for those who do serious weight training and possess low body fat. BMI was largely created as a quick assessment tool for largely sedentary individuals. Arnold had 5% body fat in competition and probably 10-15% walking around.

You yourself admitted to having body fat of 30-35%. That is obese. So why do you fall back to BMI and bodybuilders with sub 10% bodyfat to somehow create impression you're being misrepresented as they are. You're very fat. Perhaps not quite 41% but nonetheless still obese.

I never said I was "similar" to Arnold

I simply used his BMI rating (overweight/unhealthy) to illustrate just with a foolish tool BMI is

as a multiple decade veteran record breaking wrestling coach l was well aware of this many many many years ago but people like @wubafuba (in a desperate attempt to suggest I am unhealthy and unathletic) try to apply it to me

i never denied at 5'11'' 289lbd 30% I am overweight but there's a lot of people that are the exact same height and weight yet only 5% body fat and in Peak physical condition so that goes to show you height and weight mean nothing

BMI means nothing

The only numbers that mean anything is your body fat percentage that's the key to understanding whether someone is overweight or not

So since all my LEGITIMATE health statistics come back in impeccable and athletic categories EXCEPT my body fat percentage which rates me as slightly overweight

it puts me in the same category as a professional football lineman or some of the most accomplished athletes in combat sports like Roy nelson and big george foreman

You literally replied to two of them. So fuck up you liar.

Ok you caught me...

I never really read your posts after the first few

Kinda just skim over to find and angle and let you have it

Please post your combat videos again and i promise i will pay attention this time

i never denied at 5'11'' 289lbd 30% I am overweight but there's a lot of people that are the exact same height and weight yet only 5% body fat and in Peak physical condition so that goes to show you height and weight mean nothing

Peak physical condition right here. 6'1" 285. He probably weighs a lot less now though.

Rich-Piana.11.jpg

Ok you caught me...

I never really read your posts after the first few

Kinda just skim over to find and angle and let you have it

Please post your combat videos again and i promise i will pay attention this time

You read every post that gets put up in your shit threads lmao. Don't even bother trying to pretend.

And 100% in MMA

Just because you see them on TV doesn't mean they are Supernatural

he is made of Flesh and Blood just like any man

Someone who spent their entire life perfecting boxing would be easy to be in MMA only tie because it is a completely foreign combat sport to them

I could knock out Mike Swain or Jimmy Pedro in boxing

And I bet I could beat Mike Tyson Larry Holmes and Lennox Lewis wrestling

Put me in with these athletes in their perspective especially specialties and they will mop the floor with me

It's a simple question of sports Logistics not me claiming to be the King of the Ring

nice try you get a kellyanne

View attachment 743915
Screenshot-20200309-110054.jpg

Again stop mudding the waters. You're not an NFL lineman as I already explained that even the biggest guys have lower bodyfat than you by 5-10 points and are likely 2 or 3 times stronger than you. You are also not even close to any sort of a bodybuilder.

Yes Roy Nelsons of the world can do well up to a point, especially when opponents underestimate them. Then it gets ugly when an in shape opponent takes them seriously as Andy Ruiz found out. Skill trumps everything up to a point.

However carrying an extra 100 lb is bad for your joints and makes you slower and worse conditioned. You may have good genetics of never being sick but you are self sabotaging yourself and wasting what good fortune you received via the genetic lottery.

I simply used his BMI rating (overweight/unhealthy) to illustrate just with a foolish tool BMI is

as a multiple decade veteran record breaking wrestling coach l was well aware of this many many many years ago but people like @wubafuba (in a desperate attempt to suggest I am unhealthy and unathletic) try to apply it to me

BMI means nothing

The only numbers that mean anything is your body fat percentage that's the key to understanding whether someone is overweight or not

So since all my LEGITIMATE health statistics come back in impeccable and athletic categories EXCEPT my body fat percentage which rates me as slightly overweight

it puts me in the same category as a professional football lineman or some of the most accomplished athletes in combat sports like Roy nelson and big george foreman

Also stop adding inches to your height.

You're not 6'0 or even 5'11. You are 5'10 and 290lb. Stop trying to fudge the numbers to massage your ego and make your BMI look a little better.

Again stop mudding the waters. You're not an NFL lineman as I already explained that even the biggest guys have lower bodyfat than you by 5-10 points and are likely 2 or 3 times stronger than you. You are also not even close to any sort of a bodybuilder.

Yes Roy Nelsons of the world can do well up to a point, especially when opponents underestimate them. Then it gets ugly when an in shape opponent takes them seriously as Andy Ruiz found out. Skill trumps everything up to a point.

However carrying an extra 100 lb is bad for your joints and makes you slower and worse conditioned. You may have good genetics of never being sick but you are self sabotaging yourself and wasting what good fortune you received via the genetic lottery.

I am fully aware my weight is a LIABILITY and is dangerous into advanced age

I once cut over 70lbs over 4 months for for a long awaited rematch that i won

I actually fought as light at 205 up to a massive 330

There are lots of pro football lineman that are 30% bodyfat just like me

Many of them are 6' 8" 375 so yeah...they are a bit "stronger" than me!!

Back