• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

War Room Lounge v108: The Lord's Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, trying to time the bottom is just gambling. Check out the smart fellows in stonks thread who have already fucked up that way because Monday or w/e was totally the bottom. Term is "catching a falling knife"

Grain of salt, but I am letting my cash dollar cost average in to help avoid that problem.

I was actually just in that thread scouting for advice, and it seems, not my cup of tea. I'm thinking more of plopping a few thousand across safe long term stocks, which seems like a much safer and easier thing to do than trying to guess swings on 7% turns lol. Or just dropping 5k in and then seeing a bigger dip next week.

Your route sounds legitimately better than what I read in there at a time like this, for investment purposes. I may go with that on some safe stocks that have taken big hits and see how it plays out.

so w/ this Cali recommendation, does that mean Disneyland and SeaWorld will close?

what about HS sporting events?

what about schools period? they generally have 250+ people

going to the beach?

89439184_10221893743362369_1658698747464384512_n.jpg
People are making...odd choices.

so w/ this Cali recommendation, does that mean Disneyland and SeaWorld will close?

what about HS sporting events?

what about schools period? they generally have 250+ people

going to the beach?

I expect all of it to be shut down.

Colleges and HS that are capable are moving on line. Companies will push for work from home if they have the ability.

All leagues and events.

I'm not super into it, but the trailers and music are cool.
Doom is an interesting series.

One of the lead developers of the early versions... was a hardcore Mormon. His reasoning for being involved?
"I wanted to show an extreme side of what Hell was to deter people from doing shitty things in life" (paraphrased)

The hilarious aspect? Religious nuts are always the ones bitching about the series.

Doom is an interesting series.

One of the lead developers of the early versions... was a hardcore Mormon. His reasoning for being involved?
"I wanted to show an extreme side of what Hell was to deter people from doing shitty things in life" (paraphrased)

The hilarious aspect? Religious nuts are always the ones bitching about the series.

I don't think they're bad games, they're really great for what they are. I just think they're a bit simple and repetitive for my tastes.

I tried to get into DOOM 2016 but I found myself getting a bit bored after 20 or 30 minutes each time.

Ive heard muslims claiming its punishment for the way china treated uyghurs. Of course, they obviously havent looked at the crazy amount of c-19 cases in iran.
Persians are the wrong kind of Muslim, mostly. Easy explanation there, I guess.

But, in my non-Muslim opinion, there isn’t punishment enough for the CPC and those involved for what they’ve done to the Uyghurs and others. If Allah (PBUH?) can mete out any punishment I hope he does.

No they werent .... they were some of his worst works. I was shocked at how much everyone else seemed to like them.

Watchers ia great. His version of frankenstein was awesome. Twighlight eyes is awesome and probably my fave .Dragon tears is a good one. The one with the demons in the rain was good i think thats the taking or taken or something.

Didnt read his other works. Maybe I should start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back