Social How much TP do you have stashed?

How many rolls of white gold do you have in your TP cache?

• Total voters
My son is coming up on 20 and out of the house, but yeah. Entire boxes of cereal would be gone in a sitting with a third of a gallon of milk. Shit like that. I wanted to choke him. I bought a lot of non-perishables to stock pantry a month ago. Cases of canned goods, those microwavable Dinty Moore beef stew and chicken alfredo and meatloaf and potatoes and things like that that don't even need refrigerated just because we were low so we should be good here. I have two more teens here still and buy stuff in bulk and luckily stocked up recently.
teenage boys are eating machines, I told him to let me know what he eats so I can replace it but he just plows through food and does not let me know. He will be in for it when he is eating all the old people stuff that I have bought.

The greed and panic hoarding should cycle to civility soon and a bunch of retards will realize that they bought years worth of supplies they don't need, and will probably feel quite ashamed about depriving people that are actually at risk. And no, you won't be getting a refund, go fuck yourself.

If this were to continue though... the supply chain will be overwhelmed. The machine is lean and mean, and not setup for something like this. Normally during a natural disaster this sort of thing happens but goods and resources can be redirected from unaffected areas. This is panic buying on a global scale, something we have not had to deal with before really.

Last edited:
thread title made me think of this
source.gif

Shit is getting crazy. Now it'll lead to a water shortage because of the paper shortage. Mass hysteria is stupid. If everyone shopped normally as if nothing was happening, then atleast the shock to the economic system wouldn't be on top of a viral pandemic.

I will say, the degrees of separation from China to normal strangers around the world is insane.

Pointed this out immediately in the Corona threads and was threatened to be reported to Mod's and be thread banned.

How dare I stay level headed? Let's all act like fucking retards

Pointed this out immediately in the Corona threads and was threatened to be reported to Mod's and be thread banned.

How dare I stay level headed? Let's all act like fucking retards
Edit wrong poster, my bad

The greed and panic hoarding should cycle to civility soon and a bunch of retards will realize that they bought years worth of supplies they don't need, and will probably feel quite ashamed about depriving people that are actually at risk.

In other nations perhaps, but we Americans pride ourselves on being both retarded and shameless.

you obviously don't have any women in the house. They go through a lot of toilet paper.
Thankfully we have separate bathrooms. Lol I hide my TP in my closet because it used to mysteriously disappear at an alarming rate.

The greed and panic hoarding should cycle to civility soon and a bunch of retards will realize that they bought years worth of supplies they don't need, and will probably feel quite ashamed about depriving people that are actually at risk. And no, you won't be getting a refund, go fuck yourself.

If this were to continue though... the supply chain will be overwhelmed. The machine is lean and mean, and not setup for something like this. Normally during a natural disaster this sort of thing happens but goods and resources can be redirected from unaffected areas. This is panic buying on a global scale, something we have not had to deal with before really.
Just stock up on things like this throughout the years. Get deals and sit on them in times of plenty. People used to do this as much as they could, when they could, just a little bit ago.

Last edited:
Thankfully we have separate bathrooms. Lol I hide my TP in my closet because it used to mysteriously disappear at an alarming rate.

In grad school we lived next to a house with something like 9 chicks. One of their bathrooms had a massive stock of TP. I won't lie, one evening when i was over there with one of my roommates we took a roll each because we were running low.

My neighbor just walked over and asked for a few rolls because she couldn’t find any. This woman and her husband only a few days ago was a just flu brah don’t close borders you Trump loving bigot . My wife gave her a roll obviously as they are our friends and said instead of hitting the movies yesterday you should have gone to the store.....

In grad school we lived next to a house with something like 9 chicks. One of their bathrooms had a massive stock of TP. I won't lie, one evening when i was over there with one of my roommates we took a roll each because we were running low.
I often wonder wtf women do with the shit because they go through it like oxygen.

I often wonder wtf women do with the shit because they go through it like oxygen.

I don't know but my hypothesis is that they fold it like 15 times to wipe.

Declaration: 1 wife, 2 daughters.

I don't know but my hypothesis is that they fold it like 15 times to wipe.

Declaration: 1 wife, 2 daughters.
So you must be one of those dads in line at Costco getting dirty looks lol.

So you must be one of those dads in line at Costco getting dirty looks lol.

I loaded up more than 2 weeks ago. And ya, the woman at checkout was laughing at me.

I already told the ladies of the house to use it sparingly.

I have 20 rolls so with 4 women in the house I'll probably be one for another day or two

Back