Media Wonderboy reacting to his KO loss against Pettis (NMF alive)

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

No ego, no excuses, no flexing. Say what you want about his style (which I personally like), you can't hate this guy.

He dealt with it well. So well that him and Ben Askren should have a "oh look at me I'm so over my loss" anti self pity party

No ego, no excuses, no flexing. Say what you want about his style (which I personally like), you can't hate this guy.

I can hate anyone I want damnit. I hate you and your eyebrows...... ASSHOLE!

Jk. Hes awesome and so are you. Well maybe not you I dont know you or your post history. You could be a dick. Probably but maybe not. I doubt you are but I still dont like your eyebrows.

Unfortunately... Because Wonderboy was piecing him up until the lucky KO.

Unfortunately... Because Wonderboy was piecing him up until the lucky KO.

Professional fighter, 20+ years martial arts training under his belt, renowned for his striking, finishes an opponent via strikes.

Sherdog Dunce: "Lucky KO."

He beats Usman, casually stops the takedown and beats him standing.

If you watched Chuck vs. Tito 30 for 30, Chuck watches his KO loss to Rashad and almost weeps. He should go see Wonderboy about how to handle it better.

Professional fighter, 20+ years martial arts training under his belt, renowned for his striking, finishes an opponent via strikes.

Sherdog Dunce: "Lucky KO."
Yes, it was a lucky KO. Maybe you didn't watch the fight. And he is more renowned by RDA beating the shit out of him than his stupid crazy monkey moves.

Last edited:
There is so many good fighters.
When you get in the cage against a top20 in the world, it's never 90/10 nor 75/25.
Almost anything can happen. One mistake, one feint... ko

If you're not a fan of his style that's OK, but you scientifically must be a douche if you hate Wonderboy. There's no other explanation.

He is still a dark horse for the WW throne

And Pettis isn't elite anymore but you can never count him out. Dude is tricky and sneaky powerful. He almost got rid of Tony too.

Last edited:
Yes, it was a lucky KO. Maybe you didn't watch the fight. And he is more renowned of RDA beating the shit out of him than his stupid crazy monkey moves.

I clearly have seen the fight (a few times). However, unlike you, I have knowledge of and appreciation for the sport and don't cast out idiotic statements such as "lucky KO."

Youd be better off debating something more in your wheelhouse, like the size of rocks, or which koolaid tastes best. MMA seems a touch too complex for you.

He dealt with it well. So well that him and Ben Askren should have a "oh look at me I'm so over my loss" anti self pity party
Have you followed Ben at all since the loss? Pity Party? Are you retarded? Ben tweeted just barely hours after "Well that sucked" - in every single interview he had made zero excuses and basically said "shit happens, Jorge got me"... Wonderboy has handled it like a champ. Neither one asked for pity. My guess is you dont know the definition of pity.

He's the same guy when the cameras turn off, too. Just an awesome dude.

Yes, it was a lucky KO. Maybe you didn't watch the fight. And he is more renowned by RDA beating the shit out of him than his stupid crazy monkey moves.
Wonderboy is the better fighter but I think Pettis might win this way 7/10 times same with Bisping vs Luke.

Luke is a way better fighter but if they fought 10 times I think Bisping wins 8-9/10 times.
Wonderboy has destroying Pettis but Pettis gameplan was to chop down WB rear leg to then hit the head which he did it's not a flkuke like cain vs Jds or Hall vs Mousesaucy

One of the more frustrating losses in recent memory. He's clearly the better fighter.

Wonderboy is one of my all time favorites. I love his style, being a karateka myself. Dude is class all around. Still think he should have taken at least one match from Woodley though.

nice guy but his persona is so weird sometimes.

the size of rocks, or which koolaid tastes best.
giphy.gif

Back