News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
So, aparantely this is across the street where he got stopped

EUEb9tCWkAIVI2K.png

EUEcaKxWkAA5z0s.jpg
[<dunn]

Jesus fuck America, a young black man with a dyslexic daughter can't even be nice to homeless people without the police stalking him?

Hey hey hey! Did you not hear him say that he was talking to the homeless people like they were human beings?

I’m gonna call Pope Francis and ask him... no, correct that, DEMAND him to make Jonathan Dwight Jones a Saint.

Saint Bones!

It's champing at the bit. Like a championship horse, straining against the reins of its rider.

Not a horse chomping on a bit like a carrot. :rolleyes:

We Sherbros, who comprise as fine a committee of correspondence on pugilism as one shall find on the webs of inter, deserve better. <Moves>
i dunno, both can be used, and both have kind of become acceptable, as both make sense.

https://grammarist.com/usage/champing-chomping-at-the-bit/

What kind of bullshit is this. Just because no one was on the road it is ok for Jon to get drunk, drive his car drunk and proceed to use his hand gun? Jeez you Jon Jones fans will will defend him til the end of time. I could see him shoot someone to death and you'd defend him for that too.
He didn’t shoot someone you’re trying to put it in that level though

Nobodies defending why he did

We are just calling out the likes of you exaggerating and making him seem like Hitler who in fact was a true piece of shit or fedora brother who also was in fact a true piece of shit you can shut your slimy lips because your pointless agenda and meaningless words will continue to be ignored

Jon Jones shot the forums
Tbh I don't get how it takes 2 days to change servers. DB backup, install forum on new server, DB restore, DNS change, testing, done. 12 hours tops, and that's if shit gets fucked the first time. Seriously. Even with the pandemic, it can all be done remote from any internet connected computer. I could probably do it from my phone tbh

Jesus fuck America, a young black man with a dyslexic daughter can't even be nice to homeless people without the police stalking him?
Jon was treating them like human beings. For that he should have been exonerated.

He didn’t shoot someone you’re trying to put it in that level though

Nobodies defending why he did

We are just calling out the likes of you exaggerating and making him seem like Hitler who in fact was a true piece of shit or fedora brother who also was in fact a true piece of shit you can shut your slimy lips because your pointless agenda and meaningless words will continue to fall on death ears
I never once equated Jon Jones to Hitler but you did. So good on you :)

The haters are going to use this to discredit him again.

It was in the middle of a crisis who knows how he was mentally adjusting to quarantine what's happened to friends/family etc. No one was hurt by his actions and given that there's(supposed to be) no one on the roads I don't see how the normal severity of a DUI exists here.
Poor Jones... if only he didnt drink and drive and shoot guns and do drugs and cheat on his wife who's watching his little girls at home... and drag race and hit and run.... and test positive for PEDs...poor Jon Jones ... he must've been set up again

3 things

Jon Jones should not be allowed to drive vehicles of any kind.

Jon Jones should not be allowed to own a firearm.

Thank you Jon Jones for providing us comedy during this pandemic and the migration purgatory we finally escaped.

Dude has problems

Dont we all

Might as well tack on some new charges of defying the "stay and shelter" rule,

Would at least be something new for the news besides the normal dwi/drugs, but I guess I'll take the gun charges and police video/audio

Did my question hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise US and A was that backwards.

All copper's here have breath tests and simply do a breath test first to rule out alcohol. Takes 5 seconds. Then if the cop suspects they are under the influence of anything else they investigate.

Saves the dance routine for people being drunk.

Maybe put some thought into that mate.

The issue has more to it than he mentioned.

While a field sobriety test does assist in making a determination if a driver is under the influence of something that could be alcohol or some other mind altering substance, as he stated, it's also a matter of procedure. The field sobriety test allow probable cause for a breathalyzer to be administered. At that point, if a suspect refuses to take the breathalyzer, it becomes an instant fail for most purposes. Basically, give him the simplified test and his poor performance means his only way to avoid a DUI is to pass a breathalyzer test. US citizens have more rights than those in many other countries and we also have more loopholes to avoid things. In fact, if Jon hadnt have had the engine running while he was parked, they couldnt have given him a breathalyzer test or any that was given would have been moot.

Also, the video posted is of the second policeman to hit the scene after being called for to perform the tests by the first responder. The second cop is (supposedly) trained for the field sobriety tests more so than the first. Basically another loophole they were trying to avoid being used in saying the first cop wasnt "specially trained" to determine if he was drunk.

Most of this is due to how a lawyer can tear down the whys and hows of the arrest in court. Jon's lawyers will be better than most so they will probably still find something, but mostly this is just the cops trying to cover their asses.

Called it.

I don't know how long the UFC is going to tolerate him. He's very lucky two skate by with this last two "wins".

Not the greatest now that USADA is holding him accountable.
Did my question hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise US and A was that backwards.

All copper's here have breath tests and simply do a breath test first to rule out alcohol. Takes 5 seconds. Then if the cop suspects they are under the influence of anything else they investigate.

Saves the dance routine for people being drunk.

Maybe put some thought into that mate.

The field sobriety test establishes probable cause to perform the breathalyzer test.

Option 5-immediate title shot after he gets out of jail

Back