News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
"This is bigger than sports" - Jon Jones

I know he can afford to get a full time driver for an easy 70k a year.

get an Uber

call a cab

ask a friend to be designated driver

Stay at home, at a hotel, motel, or AirBnB.

but don’t drink and Drive Jon. Goodness
Uber wont take you out to find coke. You need an actual location. He was talking to two homless people looking for drugs.

So, aparantely this is across the street where he got stopped

EUEb9tCWkAIVI2K.png

EUEcaKxWkAA5z0s.jpg
Best place to help the homeless is by the strip club. Homeless love titties.

This guy is 33 drunk and alone in his car going out at night shooting. His life must suck really. Suicidal or pure psychopath either way should be locked up and on strong meds.

“I always wanted to be a police officer when I grew up” after being lock up in cuffs.

lol what a cuck

<WellThere>
That seals the deal, he's unreformable. Total nut case. Pathological liar, pulsing sociopath. UFC should give him 3 choices, vacate and leave the UFC for good, or 2 months rehab, then rematch Reyes, OR 2 months rehab, rubbermatch Cormier at HW. At this stage I wouldn't mind the first outcome, that dude doesn't do it for me anymore.

The gun charge might get him in real trouble depending on the judge. But the most ridiculous part is he doesn't have car insurance. He's made millions and didn't buy car insurance.

He isn't going to get prison time, he will hey another fine and a reduced punishment with a plea deal. The only truly bad element of his recent arrest is that he had a previous dwi record, but that rarely results in prison time, especially for someone like Jones.

He isn't going to get prison time, he will hey another fine and a reduced punishment with a plea deal. The only truly bad element of his recent arrest is that he had a previous dwi record, but that rarely results in prison time, especially for someone like Jones.
He will do a few days for the mandatory dui x2 charge and that’s it. Think it’s 40 days or something mandatory for dui x2. He’s Jon Jones. He has money. He won’t see any time aside from the absolute minimum

Did my question hurt your feelings?

I didn't realise US and A was that backwards.

All copper's here have breath tests and simply do a breath test first to rule out alcohol. Takes 5 seconds. Then if the cop suspects they are under the influence of anything else they investigate.

Saves the dance routine for people being drunk.

Maybe put some thought into that mate.

I think it’s actually about the rights of a person in that country. Unlawful search, and seizure. Probable cause, etc.

It’s in the constitution, I believe.

The first amendment is the right to be an arsehole.

The second to carry a gun.

Then whatever. It’s their laws.

Because of his past history with the law Jon should get jail time this time. A good 2 years would be perfect but I know that won't happen. Also the UFC should suspend him indefinitely but I know that won't happen either. In fact nothing will happen because Jon can get away with so much

Jon's lawyers will rip this flimsy case to shreds.

For what??????

He will not go to jail.. I mean he will for a night.. but he's not going to be sentenced to jail over some misdemeanors

And the cops had no reason to stop him or any of that. Sounds like he shot his gun off to impress some homeless people whist drunk driving. Don't get me wrong that is incredibly stupid. .but it's not anything to go to jail over and the police in that county are fucking with him
Illegal discharge of a firearm with alcohol in play in my state is a Class 5 felony.........

Yeah sorry felonies are not "uhh some minor misdemeanor"

The 3rd time Jones got put on probation for fucking up the judge told him straight up "i better not see you again" (now Jones will see the judge again facing a felony and a high misdemeanor).

Back