News Jon Jones arrested for DWI and Firearm Charges

What will the UFC do?

• Total voters
So he will not go to jail. Hell be on probation or maybe do like a month in jail for that. But considering he has the best lawyers money can buy.. he will probably every charge dropped or reduced. I'll bet my account on it. He will be out of jail tomorrow and will not go back unless he does some other stupid shit. Which he prolly will
Make up your mind

Jones was framed by his hookers again

Wow sherdog went down so Jon got super bored and got drunk and fired shots. Good job sherdog admins.

I agree the timing couldn't have been more perfect, and everyone's jumping on it like wild fucking dogs lol...a fucking sherdog tsunami つなみ lol...

Jon Jones is MMA GOAT fighter, show some respect

He is innocent!
Maybe of the neg discharge

I mean the only facts I've heard on that is they heard shots fired and pulled over a guy who happened to have a gun. I'm SURE there's more because they'd never have charged that without something more to indicate it was THAT gun but I haven't heard what that is

Maybe of the neg discharge

I mean the only facts I've heard on that is they heard shots fired and pulled over a guy who happened to have a gun. I'm SURE there's more because they'd never have charged that without something more to indicate it was THAT gun but I haven't heard what that is
Didn't the find a shellcasing inside the vehicle?

LMAO @ Jones rolling around hammered and shooting guns. While his daughter is dyslexic no less!

Maybe he'll go rehab but this time spend more than 1 day

Didn't the find a shellcasing inside the vehicle?

LMAO @ Jones rolling around hammered and shooting guns. While his daughter is dyslexic no less!
Oh did he? I wasn't aware. Still not a great case, but better

You gotta admit though, that kind of activity while driving is definitely something-lexic

Hey everybody, today I am touring through Albuquerque, New Mexico for something really juicy.
Join me, Guy Fieri on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives...

"Mr Jones. Please breathe in to this"

"I just want you to know that My Mum is asthmatic"

He’s never going to be able to keep it together

tenor.gif

Honestly if people want him to get better they should suspend him for 6 months and have mandatory drug rehab before he can come back. Would prob ruin his career though because I doubt he could do this.

Jon Jones undergoing sobriety tests:

"My hands are always shaking officer, I poke people in the eye for a living."
;)

What in the world is Jones doing driving around in the middle of the night. Shouldn't he be home with his wife and children?

And whats up with those purple shoes. And ffs how about taking his car to the carwash!!
He has a baby momma who has been his fiancé for like 8 years. Prob doesn’t want to get married because he cheats on her non stop.

Doesn’t bode well that dude is in his 30s now and still wild as fuck.

Hope he gets it together, but the safe money is dead or in jail tbh.

Back