UFC Ring girls: Keep or replace?

TGArthur

Square up with yo'self motherf*cker
@Steel
Reaction score
I was watching the weigh in last event, and especially Brittany and Arianne looked like they just showed up and were just going through the motions for a check. Talking among each other through the weigh-in. Seems
disingenuous in being happy to be there.

Thoughts?

Replace
Small asses aren’t in anymore. It’s not the 90s DANA. Time for a new era.

Disingenuous about being happy to be there? Wtf are you even talking about?

You really think these princesses want a real job? FUCK NO

Employ him at ringside! Problem solved.

Yoshihiro-Akiyama.jpg

Their whole job is to literally go through the motions.

Not only keep them, but bring in more.

Replace
Small asses aren’t in anymore. It’s not the 90s DANA. Time for a new era.

I don't mind some curves, but I'll take a girl on the skinnier side vs some fat chick any day.

This
ck-group-4.jpg

is > than

this
calvin-klein1.jjpg_.jpg

Their faces are melting.

Time for some fresh meat.

I was watching the weigh in last event, and especially Brittany and Arianne looked like they just showed up and were just going through the motions for a check. Talking among each other through the weigh-in. Seems
disingenuous in being happy to be there.

Thoughts?

They're reaching the end of their shelf life as ring girls. I give Arianny another 3-4 years coz she's Dana's favourite, but time for some firmer ass standing there I agree.

Replace them all except Jenny Andrade and the other Brazilian. They're both legit.

I don't mind some curves, but I'll take a girl on the skinnier side vs some fat chick any day.

This
ck-group-4.jpg

is > than

this
calvin-klein1.jjpg_.jpg
Bro you are missing out. The girl on the bottom can probably suck the skin off your jimmy :D

Bro you are missing out. The girl on the bottom can probably suck the skin off your jimmy :D

I've been with a few thickies when I was younger. It always started off as just planning on getting a drunkin blow job, but then I would end up getting carried away and ended up porking them :D

Back